17 days ago - req32651
Order Management Desk
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
- The OMD reports to the Manager Order Management Desk. He/she interacts with various departments outside finance (account management, account support, marketing, logistics and operational planning) and finance departments.
- To increase customer satisfaction by providing accurate, complete and timely responses on customer order related requests.
- This includes quote generation, order booking and order fulfillment activities.
Role and responsibilities
- The OMD is responsible for assuring accurate, complete and in-time follow-up and registration of quotation, sales order and contract process for all Asia customers.
- Driving value added feedback and review to ensure compliance of quotations and orders in financial administration;
- Closely co-operate and communicate with GES Market to Cash team members and business stakeholders to ensure the orders and contracts eventually result in correct revenue recognition compliant with US GAAP and IFRS.
- Closely co-operate and communicate with SAO, CS planning, Service business manager, Business control, Legal, Tax and Service business support team for quotation, sales order and contract updates.
- Co-operate in CS Accounting team in various improvement initiatives towards worldwide standardization and positioning of the order management desk within Finance.
- Co-drive and support global priorities (projects and automations process).
- Global support and collaboration with OMD VHV and OMD US.
- Familiarize with the RITM finance values. Support the execution workstreams (RITM : Respect, Integrity, Trust, Make each other grow)
Main responsibilities :
- Create and manage quotation, SOW, Sales order, Contract and PO approval for service products of all Asia customers (Korea, China, Japan, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia)
Education and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or above (Preferred Accounting or Business administration or relevant major)
- 0 ~ 5 years customer order fulfillment activities or Accounting & Finance experiences
- Good social and communicative skill
- Proficient in English speaking and writing
- Precision / attention to details
- Commitment and flexibility
- Bilanguage in good speaking and wring (Preferred Chinese or Japanese)
- Multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural understanding
- Good teamwork
- Professional and ambitious attitude
- Proactive / hands-on attitude
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.