Click 'Deny cookies' to personalize your cookie settings, or click 'Accept' to allow all our cookies. You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
30+ days ago - req32790
HR Business Partner
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
- To provide strategic HR support for key customers
- Work closely with management team of the sector in the implementation of corporate policies related to HR, organizational and employee development.
- Consults with employees and managers to address root causes of HR issues, attempting to resolve employee relations issues with a systematic approach
- Participate in company-wide programs and initiatives(ex. Organizational Development, culture)
- Key skills and abilities include coaching, influencing, facilitation, presentation, communication, process development, analysis and problem solving. Hands on skills are required for the daily activities
Role and responsibilities
- Position the role as an integral part of the organization by developing effective working relationships with business and HR partners
- Provides guidance and support to standardize and professionalize human resources processes and procedures. (e. g. policies, performance management)
- Identify strategic people issues in partnership with key business areas and support Leadership team with advice and expertise to resolve these matters.
- Analyzes organizational effectiveness and suggests enhancement, implements organization development interventions, and recommends an organization structures to suit business challenges and HR strategies
- Develop/Implement short-term and long-term people plan to support business growth/risk/challenges.
Be a sounding board for leadership regarding organization design and structure by providing observation and insights. Provide both transformational advice and transactional support on change management initiatives, organizational / departmental restructures / job role design.
- Influence and support leadership team on their personal style and the development and delivery of their people plans in support of the achievement of the business area and HR strategies.
- Equip organization with appropriate tools and knowledge to effectively manage people in line with people plans e.g. performance management, career management, engagement, etc.
- Utilize data to identify trends and diagnose organizational effectiveness issues. Influence leaders to implement changes needed to improve functional performance.
Education and experience
More than 15 years of experience in HR or related field.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Demonstrated experience working and partnering effectively with senior level and international management.
- Extensive HR Business Partner experience working with Senior Executive teams.
- Experience in a global and matrixed environment is preferred.
- A good understanding of Organization Development areas
- Experience with organizational transformation processes.
- Internal bridge builder with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Driven, impactful, and results oriented.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to translate, statistically analyze data, and effectively report problems through written and/or graphical formats.
- Excellent customer service skills, with an advanced understanding of customer relationship building.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.