14 days ago - req32740
HV and Electrostatics engineer
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Introduction to the job
Are you challenged by the engineering of electronic solutions for high-tech products? And do you have excellent communication skills, combined with a high level of discipline? You’d better contact us today!
Role and responsibilities
As an High Voltage & Electrostatics Expert you are delivering expertise in your area and help to realize High Voltage products & solve Electrostatic challenges. These activities cover the complete scope of development, from early product definition up to and including design, realization, qualification, and integration, for both existing and new ASML products.
The High Voltage & Electrostatics Expert is responsible for the following:
- Delivery of High Voltage & Electrostatic related implementation proposals;
- Drive the identification of bottlenecks;
- Document best practices on High Voltage & Electrostatics;
- Write test plans, perform measurements and document findings in your field of expertise;
- Set up and maintain planning on daily activities.
Education and experience
- MSc or PhD in Electrical Engineering or Physics.
- Experience in High Voltage applications;
- Knowledge and experience in the field of Electrostatics is preferred;
- Experience in High Voltage design in general and specifically in different pressure regimes ranging from deep vacuum to atmospheric.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Initiative and pro-active;
- Highly motivated team player with good social and communication skills;
- Structured with eye for details;
- Accurate and problem-solving;
- Pragmatic attitude;
- Drive and ownership;
- Good knowledge of the English language, both spoken and written.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
The sector Development & Engineering (D&E) of ASML is responsible for the specification, design, and realization of products in the ASML portfolio. Within the sector D&E the Cluster Electronic Development (EDEV) is responsible for the definition, realization, qualification, and integration of electronic functions and modules within these products. Indeveloped products there are multiple areas where High Voltage applications are used and expertise on Electrostatics is needed. The High Voltage & Electrostatics Expert reports to the Group Manager Power & High Voltage Electronics and multiple program related projects
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.