You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
8 days ago - req32804
PLM Business Process Analyst – Digital Work Instructions
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
The department for Product Lifecycle Management and Configuration Management is responsible for delivering solutions that push the limits of technology to unlock the business value of digital design and product lifecycle management (PLM). We deliver cutting-edge PLM solutions to solve some of ASML’s toughest challenges. Together with our partners, and based on global best practices, we deliver the digital foundation of product innovation.
To strengthen the team, we are looking for a PLM business process analyst (BPA) with knowledge of Work Instructions supporting the manufacturing and servicing of our machines. As a BPA, you are responsible in this area for the translation of business requirements into concrete, state-of-the-art IT solutions for work instruction authoring and lifecycle management.
Role and responsibilities
For the Technical authoring and Usage processes of Digital Work Instructions in Manufacturing and Service Operations you are the linking pin between Business and IT. You clarify business needs and translate this to application designs as per Architecture guidelines. You support the configuration and build activities as well as the deployment towards the business users.
Being the main contact for key stakeholders in the ASML organization comes natural to you. You assess, design and deploy software change proposals to match user needs, resulting in information systems changes to continuously increase the effectiveness of supporting systems, and provide user value. You ensure these user needs are aligned with the company’s strategic direction.
Besides this you are responsible for:
- challenging the functional requirements in order to realize a fit in standard IT solutions to prevent custom built solutions where possible;
- testing the functionality as built by outsourced partners;
- working in an Agile team (SAFe), translating the requirements into backlog items, taking care of intake till go live and support (DevOps);
- consulting business stakeholders regarding the end to end PLM process, with the focus on Digital Work Instructions in Manufacturing and Service Operations;
- using low code / no code tools to enrich the functionality of our standard solutions.
Content wise your working area will be mainly in configuration management and product lifecycle management and the respective IT tooling (e.g. Teamcenter, SDL, Congility, Rsuite, Mendix). These are positions for ambitious young professionals as well as experienced PLM professionals, who are ready to take on this challenge within our team.
Education and experience
- Proven experience in PLM / Configuration Management / Content Management Systems;
- 3-5 years ofexperience in Digital Work Instructions or Content Management Systems in theEngineering, Manufacturing and / or Service domain;
- Experience withConfiguration Management processes and PLM tooling in a complex, high-techdevelopment environment;
- Abilityto document, validate, challenge business requirements and translate theminto functional IT specifications;
- Abilityto document processes (“As Is” & “To Be”) and to assist development ofa business case;
- Experience in BOM/BOPfunctionality in Teamcenter is a plus;
- Master or Bachelor in Information Technology, Business Administration, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
The deadline to apply on this position is April 30 2022. Afterwards we will assess which candidates will be invited for the first business interviews. You will be informed accordingly.
At ASML we invent, develop and manufacture world-leading high tech lithography machines for our chip making customers. These tailor-made machines can image billions of structures in a few seconds with an accuracy of a few silicon atoms. Our headquarters are located in the heart of the Eindhoven region, also known as ‘Brainport’, Europe’s top tech hub.
You will work at the IT department for Product Lifecycle Management & Configuration Management. This department is responsible for the delivery, improvement & maintenance of IT solutions supporting ASML’s configuration management and product lifecycle management processes. The department has 3 domains:
- Product Definition Solutions (PLM/CAD/Requirements Management solutions);
- Process Definition Solutions (Process Definition & Work instructions Management solutions);
- Product Engineering Change, Collaboration and Configuration Control solutions.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.