Click 'Deny cookies' to personalize your cookie settings, or click 'Accept' to allow all our cookies. You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
30+ days ago - req32962
Account Manager Sourcing
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
At ASML we deal with trusted partners (key suppliers) that are key to the success of ASML in the market and their customers. The Account Manager is the one person accountable for building this relation based on trust, mutual interest and benefit. The Account Manager must define and execute a supplier strategy to support ASML for the longterm, in which the QLTCS performance is key and the basis for future growth. The Account Manager takes ownership of all aspects of the relation, including technology roadmapping, quality, logistic performance and commercial contracts.
Role and responsibilities
The Account Manager:
- Manages the ASML – supplier relationship with longterm focus, based on transparency and trust.
- Set-up a stakeholder management and communication plan, execute.
- Accountable for defining and realizing global strategic, tactical and operational goals at the supplier, in line with the category strategy. (supplier strategy implementation plan).
- Full global QLTCS accountability for the supplier (Quality, Logistics, Technology, Cost, Sustainability).
- Priority setting within the account.
- Understands the key-value drivers for each QLTCS discipline.
- Stakeholder management cross functional (commercial, quality, logistics, new product introductions), on all levels and locations, at ASML and supplier. Builds bridges between internal stakeholders and supplier.
- Leads and chairs Global review meetings and executive review meetings with ASML and supplier.
- Accountable for correct and in time reporting of supplier QLTCS performance intern and extern.
- Reports to group category manager or Cluster Manager.
- Recognized and “used” by Supplier and ASML as key for any kind of escalation.
Education and experience
Bachelor or master degree in engineering or economics, preferably more then 10 years experience in Sourcing or Sales (commercial roles).
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.