Click 'Deny cookies' to personalize your cookie settings, or click 'Accept' to allow all our cookies. You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
30+ days ago - req32997
Global Business Adoption Lead
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
After a system (EUV or DUV machine) is shipped to a customer abroad, the real ‘magic’ begins. Thousands of our engineers worldwide are dedicated to this one goal: making sure that the lithography systems at our customers’ sites are running smoothly, 24/7. That makes the Customer Support (CS) department vital to our success. The expectation from ASML’s customers is a continuous improvement of the added value of delivered services and optimization of costs. To realize those challenging goals, an effective implementation of improvements is required.
Role and responsibilities
As Global Business Adoption Lead, you implement and guide a process improvement change within the CS field operations worldwide. The impact of the improvement to the local CS organization can vary for each site and location due to cultural differences, and it is your role to help get the change implemented into the day to day activities. Your power of persuasion and ability to connect with different levels and departments will help you to smoothly rollout the project roadmap.
Within your role as Global Business Adoption Lead, you will be allocated to the field execution and implementation of all improvements of the Customer Support department. In order to lead this process of business adoption, you will be focusing on the following responsibilities:
- You take ownership on embedding the required change with the goal to have the business ready to adopt the impact in a sustainable way;
- You will be advising, designing and agreeing on the change strategy while working together with the Program Manager, project team, line manager and other supporting colleagues using standardized methods and frameworks;
- Defining and agreeing on change project KPi's and reports on progress;
- The program project team counts on your support as you will manage the transformation by standardized methods and frameworks that fit the needs of the business in a goal-oriented manner;
- You define and execute appropriate interventions to mitigate Change Management risks;
You will pro-actively contribute to the corporate culture and value strategy, transformation goals, methods and standards.
In practice, a big portion of your time (70%) will be dedicated to project deliverables helping to drive the implementation of the project. A smaller portion (30%) of your time will be dedicated realizing the required behavioral changes that comes with project deliverables.
Education and experience
Who are you?
- Hands-on projects and program executions give you energy with a “doing it together” mindset;
- Experienced (+7 years) within international and multicultural organizations, preferably within the Customer Support domain;
- Experienced with business transformation and/or improvement processes;
- Fully at ease in working with senior and middle management, but also in working with operational departments;
- Skilled with Lean/Agile principles would be a plus.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you will always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way do that. You will be part of a creative and dynamic work environment where you will collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. We will give you the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you will need the following skills:
- Team player, flexible, proactive and communicative personality who is able to act in a highly demanding and volatile technological environment;
- Capability to drive complex issues to simple and pragmatic solutions;
- Sense for tactical and political relations on both strategic and operational level;
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships on different levels within the organization;
- Able to convince, inspire and motivate/involve people or departments.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.