12 days ago - req32960
Junior business process analyst Market-to-Cash
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
Are you looking for an exciting start of your career as a Business Process Analyst in the Market-to-Cash domain? And want to help ASML to grow in the collaboration with its customers? Then we are looking for you!
In your role asJunior Business Process Analyst you will be the linking pin between the ASML sales teams and IT organization. As Junior Business Process Analyst you will assess, change/refine and implement business processes in the related information systems (main focus is on SAP) to continuously increase their effectiveness and efficiency and make sure that they are properly aligned with ASML’s strategic direction.
Role and responsibilities
You will act as a first IT contact for business key players and business Product Owners in the ASML organization. You will play a key role in IT development & implementation projects. You will be working in an agile environment inspired on the SAFe framework, where you work on larger epics as well as smaller changes in the Market-to-Cash domain.
This work includes customer collaboration and relationship management, account business planning deal structuring and execution, order management and invoicing & accounting.
You are getting energized by challenging the business about their processesand requirements in order to realize a fit in standard IT solutions (mainly SAP) where necessary combined with custom build solutions (e.g. apps on a low-code platform). You are able to translate these business requirements into the right functional IT specifications and IT solution direction. This means you create the functional design or you review the functional design as created by external partners and ensure that the solution fits in the current information systems. You are able to customize, test, train key-users and take the lead in smaller initiatives.
What challenges are waiting for you?
- Working in a large international and highly innovative company;
- Working for a high-end organization that is leading in their business domain;
- A business that is on the verge of (re-)implementing SAP Greenfield;
- Opportunity to work with latest and newest technologies.
Education and experience
Bachelor or Master degree in Information Technology, Business Administration or Supply Chain Management
The ideal candidate has got
- Up to 3 years’ experience as Business Process Analyst or similar positions giving proven experience in solution design;
- Knowledge of SAP CRM (Customer Relationship Management) and SAP Commerce Cloud;
- Experience with SAP SD/MM, preferably also in SAP S/4 HANA, SAP CPQ (Configure-Price-Quote) or SAP AVC (Advanced Variant Configuration) is considered a pre;
- Ability to document ‘as is’ and ‘to be‘ processes and to assist in development of business case transition;
- Experience in translation of business requirements into IT requirements and design the solution (direction) within the given architecture, corresponding these business requirements in increments;
- Experience in agile way of working.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
As Business Process Analyst you have got at least the following competences:
- Strong customer focus, result-oriented and drive for excellence;
- Excellent communication skills in English, preferable in Dutch;
- Proactive and enthusiastic;
- Able to deal with resistance;
- Ability to influence without power;
- A demonstrated ability to perform in high-pressure environments;
- Well-developed consultancy skills with a strong go-getter mentality including willingness to perform hands-on activities.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
The IT sector supports information management, infrastructure and key business processes across ASML. The IT infrastructure, hardware and applications are absolutely mission-critical for almost all ASML’s internal and external activities.
A sub-department within the IT organization is the IT Enterprise Solution Delivery team for the operations portfolio. In this organization we capture and fulfill all IT demand from Manufacturing, Supply Chain Management, Customer Support, Facility Management and Sales and Marketing sectors and provide technology through an agile delivery model.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.