6 days ago - req33076
Industrialization Engineer (ME/EE) Optical Column
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Mechanical engineering, Electrical engineering, Physics
Introduction to the job
Do you take the lead in ensuring the industrialization of new designs against high quality standards and are you able to see the big picture without missing the important details? Then a position as Industrialization Engineer Optical Column at DUV might be something for you!
ASML’s Development & Engineering (D&E) DUV sector is responsible for the specification, design and integration of the ASML DUV products. The Optical Column (OC) Industrialization group is responsible for industrialization of these products by embedding operational requirements (Cycle time, Manufacturability, Reliability, Cost) early in the design phase of New Product Introduction (NPI) and Volume products.
Our mission is to improve the quality and reliability of new and volume products, to secure its manufacturability and serviceability and to secure the lessons learned for the future.
We support this mission by being the interface between the Development Projects and Suppliers/Manufacturing/Customer support.
Role and responsibilities
- As an Industrialization engineer (Manufacturing/Equipment) you guard the industrialization aspects in early project phases, support proto and pilot production and transfer the industrialization deliverables towards Manufacturing and Customer support. Your support focusses on DUV Optical Column, Functional Cluster 9-12, 15 & 38.
- To be the link between the Manufacturing, Customer Service and Development organization, by representing production and field service engineering during the design phase
- Work in multidisciplinary NPI and/or Sustaining project teams, with the goal to optimize OC modules
- Provide the so-called industrialization deliverables, 6p=p, 6s=s and 6u=u (e.g. RAMS requirements, procedures, tools, skills, parts) towards the operational sectors according the Product Generation Process (PGP)
- Provide operational feedback (cycle time, availability, reliability) to the projects and functions
- Knowledge transfer to production and local service organizations (including training on the job)
- The holder of this position reports to the D&E DUV OC Industrialization Group Leade
Education and experience
- Bachelor or master degree in Industrial, Mechanical, Electrical engineering or Applied Physics is preferred
- At least 2 years of experience in a production environment with high tech products and complex production processes
- Troubleshooting complex mechatronic systems
- Working in multi-disciplinary teams
- Work experience In Industrial Engineering is a pre
- Knowledge of specific ASML processes, Agile/SAFe and an optical background is a pre
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Team player with excellent communication and writing skills in English
- Broad interest, also outside own responsibility
- Product, procedure and process minded with customer focus
- Structured, committed and flexible attitude
- Strong technical background combined with good analytical skills
- Hands-on mentality
- Willingness for occasional foreign travel
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.