19 days ago - req33019
System Install Coordinator
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
Do you want to be responsible for monitoring and ensuring a smooth installation process of our advanced lithography machines at our clients, all over the world? Become a system install coordinator at ASML and help build some of the most amazing, complex machines that you will ever encounter! This means a lot of travelling (60-80%), continuous learning and being surrounded by many different cultures and work environments. Will you take on this life-changing opportunity?
As this role is the perfect start of your long lasting ASML career, many other departments crave your expertise once you have gained experience in this role. Growing to another position within the company is something that most of our install coordinators will eventually do. Additionally you will be able to learn from very knowledgeable colleagues whilst encountering new challenges every day. To make sure you learn as much as possible, we have a gentlemen’s agreement in place, meaning that after 3 years in this position you’ll be able to progress further within the ASML organization.
So, are you in possession of a technical bachelor's or master's degree? Apply now as a system install coordinator and directly contribute to decreasing the global microchip-shortage!
Find out more: ASML IN ONE MINUTE
Role and responsibilities
As a System Install Coordinator you will be responsible for the installation process and focus on the smooth cooperation between different stakeholders (ASML' mechanics, our clients and their mechanics, ect.). It takes a healthy dose of social skills, strong stakeholder management and organizational sensitivity to become the 'communications natural' that ASML needs, as you will encounter different cultural influences.
As a System Install Coordinator you will:
- Prepare the installation in Veldhoven | be up to date about the latest developments, chase quality issues in our factory and prepare the transfer of the system to the field;
- Oversee progress of the install on site | focus on cycle time, budget and assuring quality at all times;
- Report on the progress of the installation;
- Develop and adjust daily plans | anticipate on progress and issues encountered;
- Ensure proper shift transfer | actual status, progress, escalation;
- Manage technical support and escalations | ensure clear description of the problems for 2nd/3rd line support, challenge action plans and choices received from supporting parties;
- Identify and address resource/ help requests;
- Communicate with different stakeholders inside and outside your own department;
- Act as the direct link between the site and Veldhoven, working independently;
- Focus on continuous improvement and follow up on quality issues.
Education and experience
To help us tackle the technical challenges we face, you will need:
- A bachelor's degree with at least 2 years of working experience;
- (Or) a master's degree with a maximum of 3 years of working experience;
- Experience in project management, escalation management, progress reporting, dealing with customers, field operations, international organization and process improvement projects;
- Experience in coordinating a team of highly educated Install engineers (in shifts);
- Know how to use MS Project and MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint).
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve. Being creative and working together is the only way to do that. To further thrive as a system install coordinator, you’ll need the following skills:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal as well as written;
- Strong stakeholder management skills;
- Empathetic, process-oriented relationship builder;
- Excelling under pressure;
- Keeping the customer in mind at all times;
- Always respect the end goals of the assignment.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
As a system install coordinator you will be expected to work independently at local offices and customer sites mainly in day shift pattern, overseeing shift engineers working in various shift patterns and to travel up to 60% - 80% of the time.
In this position, you will need to access US-controlled technology, as defined in the United States Export Administration Regulations. If you apply, you must be legally authorized to acces such US-controlled technology.
Please add your complete, recent CV and cover letter for this position to your application. We can only process your application when these documents are submitted successfully.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.