Click 'Deny cookies' to personalize your cookie settings, or click 'Accept' to allow all our cookies. You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
30 days ago - req33022
Test Bench Integrator Source Laser
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Introduction to the job
Do you enjoy teamwork, sharing a vision and solving problems using creative thinking? If so you will enjoy ASML. It’s a great opportunity for professional development and personal growth, especially when you are a true self-starter, and like making contact with different disciplines at different levels. Within ASML the Sector Development & Engineering (DE) is responsible for the planning, development and delivery of integrated solutions that meet business requirements.
The department ED EUV DE Source Laser is responsible for delivering the specification, design, integration and validation of the (CO2) Laser system which is a key part of the EUV Source.
Role and responsibilities
As an ASML Integration Test Bench Engineer you will be part of the integration group within Source Laser department. Within integration our goal is to introduce new modules first-time right to field and factory. This we do by taking care of testing new hardware and software functionality and modules. Mission of this job is to secure the required test benches will be built and operational available to run these test.
Within this job you will act as main owner for one of the test-benches which are used for (pre-) qualification and de-risking of new source laser hardware. Currently this will mean you will own the1 µm drive laser test bench. As an owner of a test-bench you will built and maintain test setup according specifications and layout as defined by the architects. Besides keeping the test bench operational you will execute test and analyze results afterwards which includes making recommendations and presenting to the design teams
- Maintain and built test-bench setups according specs and layout defined by architects
- Coordinate all required needs (Parts, Tools, Safety approvals, Facilities) to keep the testbench operational
- Execute tests and analyze outcome
- Write TPS before test and TAR after test execution
Education and experience
Technical education on BSc or MSc level in the direction of Physics, Optics or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Knowledge and understanding of laser, physical and optical phenomena.
- Hands-on knowledge of the EUV Source laser is preferable
- Good communication and networking skills
- Ability to interface and cooperate with different people on different organizational levels
- Strong Self-propelling attitude
- Used to take initiative to reach difficult goals.
- Flexible in work schedule when troubleshooting and test execution may demand this.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.