13 days ago - req33173
Fabteam Shift Engineer-Field Customer Support in Hiroshima
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Other technical job categories
Introduction to the job
We are looking for Field Service Engineer who work in Customer site and at Hiroshima Location in ASML.
-Shift work is applicable.
-This position is suitable for people who want to work as engineer with using Native Japanese Level/ Fluent English.
* Determines the "what" to be achieved and monitor the problem solving. Work within global contexts.
* Sphere of influence in broad products / functionalities, operating with influence on organization, region level and program
* Contributes, explanations, advises or supports impact
Team and customer interaction:
* Takes leading role in team. Daily interaction with customer.
* Interfaces often with customer's senior engineering and line-manager level.
* Is occasionally involved in account team.
Works in shifts/mostly located both at customer and in ASML.
Specific technical capability:
* Is technically skilled at a high level (L3). Is growing knowledge for 1 and 2 modules. For generalist a higher level of technical skills is applicable (L4).
* Knows almost complete product functionality of the main modules/sub-modules. Integrates multiple interrelated activities within the profession/work area with activities in other departments/work areas.
* Operates in Long Down Trouble Shooting Teams and acts as machine father
* Contributes to planning and procedures at function level.
* Compiles the solution from a number of partial solutions. In more complex problem situations, the CSE3 analyzes and suggests possible solutions.
Mechanics or Electronics
2-3 years as Field Customer Service Experience in machinery company.
Experience in Semiconductor industry is ideal but not must
Professional interaction in customer environment:
* Advises users of appropriate actions to correct malfunctions, makes recommendations for changes in user procedures.Ensures the transfer of know-how.
* Has high technical impact to the customer.
Initiates and supports in escalations
* Has routine interaction with Customer Support Escalation process. Can take up role as an Escalation Team member.
Achieve great results
* Initiative Takes ownership for solving issues and ensures escalations take place
* Planning & Prioritizing Is capable of resolving almost all of the issues without assistance & is highly independent in a shift position. Is capable of integrating required resources/team up to resolving 90% of issues.
Shape the future:
* Understands the needs of the customer. Drives internal changes according to these needs.
Motivate others and cooperate
* Team work Works unsupervised and does project work, tracks equipment performance and prepares technical reports.
* Sharing Knowledge Documents knowledge systematically and in an accessible way. Takes initiative and ownership to increase skill and knowledge level in team. Is capable of mentoring a new hire engineer & helps integrate from a technical and procedural perspective. Acts as a technical team leader
Leverage own strength
* Is a proactive team member within own functional area
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
To be completed
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.