Click 'Deny cookies' to personalize your cookie settings, or click 'Accept' to allow all our cookies. You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
30+ days ago - req33275
Electronics Design Engineer EUV
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Introduction to the job
Are you challenged by the engineering of electronics, connectivity and layout solutions in high-tech products? And do you have excellent communication skills, combined with a high level of discipline and design experience? We might be looking for you!
Role and responsibilities
As an Electronics Designer you are defining, realizing, qualifying, managing and maintaining various electronic concepts and products for both existing and new ASML products. Furthermore you contribute on defining the next generation of these products in close cooperation with the electronics architect.
The concepts and products we mainly focus on are PCBA (active and passive), cables, racks, cabinets and visualizing this into schematics.
The electronics designer is responsible for the following:
- Design, document and maintain analog and/or digital board designs, electrical modules and infrastructure.
- Act as a technical leader and be able to manage the outsourcing of development activities at co-developers when applicable.
- Interacting intensively in a multidisciplinary design team.
- Create electrical technical drawings for interconnects (Functional overview, High level block diagram, Detailed wiring diagrams) .
- Guarantee design quality and compliance by knowledge, experience and usage of reviewing and risk reducing tools.
- Contribute to the roadmap concerning the electronics within the ASML products.
- Make work breakdown, effort estimations and contribute to planning efforts for various designs, aligned with stakeholders.
- Transfer knowledge to production- and service-engineers.
- Contribute to analysis and solution of reliability issues.
- Contribute to planning efforts for the various electronics products.
- Act as a technical coach for other team members.
Education and experience
- Bachelor degree or higher in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or equivalent.
- You have 3 to 7 year work experience in a domain relevant to this role.
- Experience in the design of Electrical & electronic modules.
- Experience in the design of cables, racks, cabinets, PCBA (active and passive).
- Broad technical knowledge of electronics with basic knowledge of physics, mechanics, mechatronics and software.
- Experience with working in multidisciplinary design teams to establish agreement on specifications.
- Previous and recent experience with ASML standards and Ways of Workings is highly appreciated, either as a former ASML employee or contractor.
- Technical knowledge of Programmable Logic, analog and digital design is a plus.
- Experience with electromechanical designs is a plus.
- Highly motivated pro-active team player with good social and communication skills.
- Structured with eye for details and with quality in mind.
- Strong pragmatic attitude with an analytical view.
- Able to work both independently and in a team in a dynamic explorative environment.
- Fluent English in word and in writing.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
The sector Development & Engineering (D&E) of ASML is responsible for the specification, design and realization of the products in the ASML portfolio. Within the sector D&E the cluster Electronic Development (EDEV) is responsible for the definition, realization, qualification and integration of electronic functions and modules within these products. Within EDEV EUV the group Laser Light Generation (LLG) is responsible for the definition, realization, qualification and integration of electronic functions needed for the drive laser which is used to create EUV (Extreme UltraViolet) light. The group offers a challenging environment where electronics and function comes together in a complex system.
*This position requires access to U.S. controlled technology, as defined in the United States Export Administration Regulations. Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such U.S. controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with applicants who are immediately eligible to access U.S. controlled technology.