12 days ago - req33203
PMO Masterdata owner (SAP)
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
Within the Customer Support (CS) Project management office (PMO), we are looking for someone who values quality and is familiar with running change control processes and maintenance of SAP data. Someone who has an eye for detail and supports the team to raise the bar on quality. A supporting team player who is interested to learn more about project management and the PMO role for future career development.
Role and responsibilities
Your responsibility as CS PMO Masterdata owner in the PMO team is to guarantee the accuracy of our SAP database and keep it in-line with the decisions that take place in our business. You execute the project change request process as part of a central Masterdata management team while also supporting your colleagues in the PMO team with similar tasks. You do so by participating in improvements related to project and resource management. In this job you are in the ideal position to learn about ASML’s processes and improve the quality of the CS PMO services. You report to the PMO line manager.
The team is growing and your motivation to improve the level of professionality is an important asset for you to make a good contribution to the team.
Customer supports core business is to deliver service in high volume to our machines. The project organization supports the introduction of new technologies (new product introduction) and operational performance of our organization. Within this segment of the organization the Portfolio management & CS PMO department is responsible to deliver Portfolio, Program and Project Management competence that realizes the delivery of solutions to the standing field organization of CS engineers. Your primary contribution is:
- Maintaining a high quality standard of the project administration, by:
- Executing changes in the SAP project environment;
- Continuously improve the project administration change control process;
- Participate in improvement projects that involve the SAP project administration.
- Support the PMO team to increase the professionality of the team, by:
- Supporting change control boards and key-decision moments;
- Improving the way we organize meetings and capture actions and decisions;
- Managing the flow of information within the team.
Education and experience
Bachelor degree in business administration, (service) management, communications or similar.
- At least 3+ years of working experience;
- Experience with SAP.
- You value quality above all else;
- You have good communication skills;
- You have a hands-on mentality;
- Proficient in SAP;
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook);
- Fluent in English (verbal and written).
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Context of the position
In this position you report to the Manager CS Project Management Office.
Willingness to travel internationally (up to 10%). After being successful; the PMO role provides the opportunity to further grow into the project management career development path.
Hiring manager: Rob Molenschot