Click 'Deny cookies' to personalize your cookie settings, or click 'Accept' to allow all our cookies. You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
30+ days ago - req33208
Project Leader D&E Process Framework
Research & development
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Research & development
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
Would you like to be part of the ASML Development & Engineering (D&E) organization, home of a world-class engineering community focused on high tech new product development? For the D&E organization, we will redesign the development processes towards an End to End (E2E) process. In addition, the D&E process management competence will be set up to drive improving and maintaining the processes.
Are you an experienced business process project manager specialized in design, innovation and product generation processes? Can you apply your experience to improve the Development & Engineering (D&E) processes towards an E2E business process? Do you enjoy the challenge of teaming up with the stakeholders in the process and make the D&E processes more effective? Do you have the ability to be the coordinating factor between our process competence and process owners and users? If so, then we can offer you an attractive position as project manager D&E Process framework. A great opportunity for your professional and personal growth at the heart of the ASML innovation engine!
As a project manager D&E Processes, you will take responsibility for coordinating, organizing and planning of activities that apply to the D&E Process framework, into the E2E concept. You will be supported by business process architects and - analysts and work within the guidelines of the ASML Business Process Modeling (BPM) community. The D&E Process framework will be used as a baseline to guide the engineering community in their day-to-day work. Special focus will be required on identifying communication of processes and their changes through knowledge management and learning. A second area of responsibility is to contribute to the creation of the D&E process management competence and process change control governance. This process competence team will become the center of process excellence in D&E.
Role and responsibilities
As a project manager you execute the Competence vision and strategy. You are a key player to drive continuous improvement of our D&E Process framework. Your role is to lead a multidisciplinary team and both of you take responsibility for defining and implementing the needed process framework improvements across the D&E clusters and ensure that solutions are truly embedded and steered upon. You ensure that lesson learned are considered and translated into process improvements.
On top of your technical capabilities, your success will strongly depend on your interpersonal skills and your ability to communicate across disciplines and management levels.
Activities drill down to:
- Establish a cross-cluster project team and secure cross-cluster deliverables, aligned with all stakeholders.
- Communicate and manage stakeholders, by presenting technical details in a comprehensible way to team and stakeholders.
- Create clear business case/deliverables aligned with all stakeholders.
- Define and implement business process change control governance and set-up the community ready to drive this governance
- Support in assessing and releasing processes with the process owner or delegate.
- Keep track of progress/status and report transparently.
- Report/present project results and progress in a transparent way.
- Identify high impact themes and new project opportunities.
- Interface with other projects and initiatives to guard the interfaces.
- Maintain the D&E process competence network.
Education and experience
- BSc or MSc in Business Administration or any other technical domain.
- (Master) Black Belt – certification is a plus.
- 10+ years of work experience in complex technology and international organization(s).
- Experience with project management methodologies or Scrum/Agile way of working, with focus on project management.
- Experience in High Capital, Low Volume markets is a plus.
- Proven track record in initiating and facilitating changes in processes in a quality organization and Influencing senior stakeholders without direct authority.
- Experience with ARIS as a business process modeling platform is valued, but not required.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Excellent analytical skills, both “helicopter view” and eye for detail.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, being able to convince across disciplines and management layers.
- Excellent change management skills.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and team building skills.
- Excellent influencing skills, without formal authority, on both strategic and operational level.
- Excellent entrepreneurial skills to identify related opportunities to improve ASML’s business.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
This position may require access to U.S. controlled technology, as defined in the United States Export Administration Regulations. Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such U.S. controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with applicants who are immediately eligible to access U.S. controlled technology.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.