30+ days ago - req33219
Project Leader Electronics Board and FPGA Firmware Design
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Introduction to the job
Are you challenged by the engineering of electronic / electrical solutions for high-tech products? And do you have excellent communication skills, combined with a high level of discipline? You’d better contact us today!
Role and responsibilities
As a Project Leader Electronics, you plan, organize, and track all electronic / electrical activities of your project team. These activities cover the complete scope of development, from architecture definition up to and including design, realization, qualification, and integration, for both existing and new ASML products. Typical project size is up to 15 FTE or split up in different smaller projects adding up to 20+ FTE.
The Project Leader Electronics is responsible for the following:
- Set up and maintain a work breakdown and planning, including staffing and budget;
- Define deliverables of engineers, including coaching;
- Execute the project plan, report on it, and pro-actively align it with the Product Development Manager, operational sectors, and suppliers;
- Drive timely delivery of the technical implementation of choices;
- Secure the quality of the deliverables;
- Manage the outsourcing of development activities to co-developers;
- Manage the deliveries from suppliers;
- Drive the identification of bottlenecks by the team, prioritize them and implement recovery actions;
- Drive the identification and implementation of improvement opportunities in the team;
- Set up a project organization and assist the Group Manager in appraisals, recruitment, and farm-out.
Education and experience
- Education Master degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience as a Project Lead of technical projects.
- Knowledge and experience in the field of Electronics boards designs in broad sense.
- Experience in electronic / electrical design in general.
- Initiative and pro-active;
- Highly motivated team player with good social and communication skills;
- Structured with eye for details;
- Leadership; Ability to give direction to a team;
- Accurate and problem-solving;
- Persuasiveness and decisiveness; Pragmatic attitude;
- Personal authority;
- Drive and ownership;
- Excellent knowledge of the English language, both spoken and written.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
The sector Development & Engineering (D&E) of ASML is responsible for the specification, design, and realization of the products in the ASML portfolio. Within the sector D&E the Cluster Electronic Development (EDEV) is responsible for the definition, realization, qualification, and integration of electronic functions and modules within these products.
The Project Leader Electronics Board and FPGA Firmware Design reports to the Group Manager EUV PCBA and ELF design.
*This position requires access to U.S. controlled technology, as defined in the United States Export Administration Regulations. Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such U.S. controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with applicants who are immediately eligible to access U.S. controlled technology.