Click 'Deny cookies' to personalize your cookie settings, or click 'Accept' to allow all our cookies. You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
30+ days ago - req33395
Experience Electrical Integrator Safety Handling PLC
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Introduction to the job
Are you an experienced electrical engineer with PLC knowledge? And do you like to execute measurements on Electrical test set-ups & prototypes? Then our position of Electrical Integrator will be very interesting for you!
Role and responsibilities
As an Integrator, you are integrating various electrical products into existing and new ASML products. Furthermore, you contribute on defining the next generation of these products in close cooperation with other integrators and architects. In this specific role you will be focusing on qualification of PLC SW and contributing in a X-department team, supporting multiple projects for both Scanner & Source.
The Integrator is responsible for the following;
- Qualify PLC SW / execute experiments on test set-ups or prototype machines to ensure that the documented results meet the requirements set by the architect;
- Make work breakdown and effort estimation for the integration of the various PLC SW products; specify and document the test requirements;
- Design and document the qualification tools for integration purpose;
- Influence the definition and design of PLC SW/electronic developments on diagnostics, testability, manufacturability and reliability;
- With your early gained knowledge on system behavior, contribute in solving problems during full proto integration;
- Transfer knowledge to production and service engineers and act as an expert (4th line support);
- Analyze issues and suggest proposals for design improvement;
- Act as a technical coach for other integrators and team members.
Education and experience
- Bachelor degree or higher in electrical engineering or equivalent.
- Multiple years of experience as integrator and/or test engineer of electronic/electrical functions.
- Broad technical knowledge of electronics and PLC’s, with basic knowledge of physics, mechanics, mechatronics and software.
- Knowledge and experience with temperature-, flow- and pressure control is preferred. Also knowledge and experience of vacuum technology and safety is preferred.
- Comfortable in using test- and measurement equipment.
- Structured with eye for details.
- Quality focus.
- Initiative, pro-active and flexible.
- High motivated team player with good social- and communication skills.
- Accurate, systematic approach, analytical, problem solving.
- Persuasiveness and decisiveness. Pragmatic attitude.
- Fluent English in word and in writing (Dutch preferable).
- Able to work in a dynamic environment and able to deal with changing circumstances
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
The sector Development & Engineering (D&E) of ASML is responsible for the specification, design and realization of the products in the ASML portfolio. Within the sector D&E the department Electrical Development (EL) is responsible for the definition, realization, qualification and integration of electronic functions and modules.
Please submit your resume and cover letter when applying for this position.
Several of our electrical development groups are expanding. After receiving your application we will look at your profile and see if we can match it with existing positions. We will contact you as soon as there is a suitable opportunity.
*This position requires access to U.S. controlled technology, as defined in the United States Export Administration Regulations. Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such U.S. controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with applicants who are immediately eligible to access U.S. controlled technology.