Click 'Deny cookies' to personalize your cookie settings, or click 'Accept' to allow all our cookies. You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
28 days ago - req33452
Human Resource Business Partner
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Wilton - CT, US
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
As a Human Resources Business Partner, you’ll make a real difference as a key member of the ASML HR Team where you will provide knowledge and expertise while tackling multiple tasks to support growing business sectors.To achieve this, you will be using your unique mix of technical, creative and interpersonal skills.
Role and responsibilities
- Lead / manage talent selection and onboarding, talent succession and development, employee engagement, employee relations, and organization development and change initiatives.
- Partner with 3rd party and internal recruiting teams to execute on hiring plans.
- Coach managers through the employee development process including leadership succession planning, assisting managers create quality employee development action plans, and other special initiatives in support of employee / leadership development.
- Develop actions, in partnership with the management team, to enhance employee engagement initiatives focused on organizational climate and culture change.
- Oversee moderately complex level employee relations issues including fact gathering, analysis, recommendations, and performance improvement progress. Coach the manager on conflict resolution and addressing escalations.
- Guide managers and employees through the annual HR program cycle including performance management, salary planning, employee development, and other related annual programs.
- Deliver HR support to supervisors/managers with focus on high touch coaching and program support.
- Assist in facilitating workshops on various HR programs and professional development topics.
- Gather statistics and metrics (headcount, turnover, talent movement, HR program execution) and provide analysis and recommendations based on the data.
- Special projects as assigned.
Education and experience
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources, OrganizationalBehavior or related degree and 8+ years of relevant experience.
- Pro-active thinker with ability tomanage multiple projects and priorities.
- Analytical skills including dataand trend analysis and recommending solutions.
- Highest standards of ethics andgood business acumen.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, andPowerPoint and HRIS/SAP or similar
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills.
- Conflict resolution skills with attention to details.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and ever-changing work environment.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
- This position is located on-site in Wilton, CT.It requires onsite presence to attend in-person work-related events, trainings and meetings and to further ensure teamwork, collaboration and innovation.
- A flexible workplace arrangement may be available to employees working in roles conducive to remote work (up to two days a week).
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.