30+ days ago - req33586
Electrical Mechanical Lead Engineer
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Introduction to the job
Are you challenged by the engineering of electrical connectivity configurationsfor high-tech products? And do you have excellent communication skills,combined with a high level of discipline? You’d better contact us today!
Role and responsibilities
As an Electrical Mechanical Lead Engineer, you are responsible for the electrical design, realization and to a limit extend qualifying of the electrical infrastructure of the products.
The Electrical Mechanical Lead Engineer is responsible for the following:
- Operate in amultidisciplinary team, including co-developers.
- Responsible as LeadEngineer for the technical content of the Technical Product Documentation.
- Configuration management ofthe Technical Product Documentation.
- Management of theelectrical infrastructure between modules in the products.
- Manage and specify, design(3D and 2D), document and maintain requirements of the various electricalinfrastructure products.
- Implementation ofengineering changes into the products.
- Interfacing with other (Lead)Electrical Mechanical Engineers.
- Interfacing with otherdisciplines and project teams.
- Manage and takeresponsibility co-development of various electrical infrastructure products.
- Make a personal workbreakdown and planning.
- Act as a technical coachfor other designers.
- Represent project team inseveral meetings.
Education and experience
- Education - Bachelor / Master degree in electrical engineering or similar.
- 3+ year experience as designer, including experience with multidisciplinary module design.
- Experience with 3D and 2D CAD design of complex products, preferably experience in SIEMENS NX.
- Broad technical knowledge of cabling concepts, connectivity concepts, EMC, safety.
- Capable of leading a team of 3 to 5 Electrical Mechanical Engineers and steer co-development.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Highly motivated team player withexcellent social and communication skills.
- Accuracy, systematic approach, analytical, problem solving.
- Pragmatic attitude.
- Quality focus.
- Good communication skills.
- Good knowledge of Englishlanguage (speaking & writing) and preferably also Dutch.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
The sector Development & Engineering (D&E) of ASML is responsible for the specification, design, and realization of the products in the ASML portfolio.
Within the sector D&E, the department Electronic Development (EDEV) is responsible for the definition, realization, and qualification of electronic functions and modules of these products.
Please add your recent CV and motivation letter to your application for this position.
We will not process your application without the above mentioned documents.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.
*This position requires access to U.S. controlled technology, as defined in the United States Export Administration Regulations. Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such U.S. controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with applicants who are immediately eligible to access U.S. controlled technology.