Click 'Deny cookies' to personalize your cookie settings, or click 'Accept' to allow all our cookies. You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
30+ days ago - req33648
Project Lead - High NA EUV
Chemistry & materials science
Computer science & software engineering
In a nutshell
Hillsboro - OR, US
Chemistry & materials science, Computer science & software engineering, Mathematics
Introduction to the job
This position requires access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. § 730, et seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with applicants who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.
- Lead the on product preparation and introduction of next generation High NA (Numerical Aperture) EUV system
- Assist wide ranging development teams driving node on node improvements to drive ASML and customer performance to meet requirements for tool insertion
- Identify and drive system specific needs from either customer Way of Working or system specific technical needs derived from on product perspective into ASML program
- You are responsible for the organization of the project management activities and communication with customer engineers as well as ASML engineers in the local offices.
Role and responsibilities
- This position is to lead the High NA on product engagement at a major customer site
- The person filling will work with the customer to define the roadmap forward and strategy to implement system successfully
- Own and drive customer meetings, internal progress updates, and contribute to executive reviews
- Work closely with all ASML business lines and System Engineering to ensure customer Way of Working is understood and product roadmap is secure to achieve goal
Education and experience
- PhD in Physics, Masters or Bachelor’s degree in Applied Mathematics, Chemistry or Engineering preferred with a background of (semiconductor) physics, statistics or mathematics
- 5+ years’ experience in a semiconductor environment (within the area of lithography, patterning and/or metrology)
- Excellent communication skills, both oral presentation and slide communication
- Be able to perform in high pressure and high ambiguity (semiconductor) environment
- Ability to lead and steer small technical teams
- Technical background of ASML tools and products
- Knowledge of semi-conductor devices process and challenges
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Strong client focus and commitment to customer satisfaction
- Solution minded and able to see and develop the bigger picture
- Strong technical background and drive towards solutions
- Excellent multi-cultural communication skills in the English language (spoken and written)
- Project management skills or willingness to learn
- Ability to create clear presentations with point analysis
- Act decisively, be pro-active and taking responsibility
- Drive own technical development and learning
- Acts as team-player in engineering teams, and able to motivate team members
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.