Click 'Deny cookies' to personalize your cookie settings, or click 'Accept' to allow all our cookies. You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
30+ days ago - req33759
Business Support Analyst
Logistics & supply chain management
In a nutshell
San Diego - CA, US
Logistics & supply chain management, Data science
Introduction to the job
ASML has grown by a factor of 2 in the past five years. This kind of scaling affects our own organization, but also the way we work with suppliers. Next to achieving cost savings it is of increasing importance that we manage our risks and meet Quality, Logistics, Technology and Sustainability (QLTCS) criteria. Within your role you are the linking pin between ASML’s Sourcing (Sourcing Leads, Category Managers, Cluster Heads) and other internal stakeholders (Finance, Project Leads, Compliance). You support your stakeholders in effective and efficient cost management, facilitate risk & compliance discussions and drive closure of QLTCS process gaps.This role is a combination of business processes, reporting, analysis, consultancy, as well as operational activities.
This position may require access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. § 730, et seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require the Company to proceed with candidates who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.
Role and responsibilities
- Deliver sourcing performance management information tostakeholders from the ASML Sourcing & Supply Chain organization.
- Represent our team in cross functional teams on Cost ofGoods, Supplier Performance & Capability Management, Risk andCompliance and Sustainability topics, take proactive part within theirmeetings.
- Drive process adherence within these cross functionalteams and identify improvement opportunities.
- Support as an analyst with structural or on demandanalysis and information.
- Coach your stakeholders to ensure growth, efficiencyand continuous improvements.
- Be a project lead on (small) improvement projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum 3-5 years of relevantexperience in data gathering and analysis or equivalent combination ofeducation and/or experience.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel - possessing the ability touse spreadsheets, graphing, tables, calculations, and automationefficiently to process large quantities of data.
- Knowledge/hands-on experience with ERP systems (Oracleand SAP).
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Demonstrate open, clear, concise and professionalcommunication.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative workingrelationships with co-workers and customer.
- Excellent stakeholder management capabilities includinginfluencing without hierarchical power on various levels within the organization
- Ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Business, operational, financial and commercial acumen–structured thinker, able to translate solutions into scalable processes.
- Strong customer focus and commitment to customersatisfaction through prioritization, quality, efficiency andprofessionalism.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
This position is located on-site in San Diego, CA.Itrequires onsite presence to attend in-person work-related events,trainings and meetings and to further ensure teamwork, collaboration andinnovation.
A flexible workplace arrangement may be available toemployees working in roles conducive to remote work (up to two days aweek).
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.