Click 'Deny cookies' to personalize your cookie settings, or click 'Accept' to allow all our cookies. You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
30+ days ago - req33772
Learning Solutions Designer
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
ASML is looking for a Learning Solution Designer for our Global People Development Academy. With the fast growth of our company we ask more from all our employees. To remain market leader we need to provide the best possible employee experience in all that we do. Learning and development of human and leadership skill is key.
This position is part of the Global People Development Academy that we currently are setting up. This team is responsible for behavior skills related learning interventions for all, leadership development and development acceleration of high potentials. The Global People Development Academy is part of the broader learning community in ASML.
Role and responsibilities
The Learning Solutions Designer is responsible for the design of learning solutions and works together with the Expertise Lead for the content and the L&D Experience Architect for the integration in the experience maps. The Learning Solutions Designer possesses deep L&D expertise (e.g., on instructional design and / or design thinking methodologies).
- Conduct learning needs analysis (on learning & KM solution level) to gain insight in the needs that impact the design;
- Design global learning & KM solutions based on the available learning & KM products and services;
- Liaise with the Learning Experience Architect to ensure an optimal integrated learning experience & target audience analysis in the learning & KM solution design;
- Liaise with the Content Curator for the topic analysis of newly created learning & KM solutions;
- Collaborate with Learning Solution Studio Developers to ensure the correct translation of design to development;
- Collaborate with Learning Program Manager (and other relevant stakeholders) in the pilot and scale-up of the learning & KM solution;
- Contextualize learning & KM solution designs to specific learning customer groups or target audiences;
- Localize learning & KM solution designs based on input from L&DBP on local learning & KM needs and/or requirements;
- Maintain a high level of expertise in relevant L&D topics (e.g., instructional design and / or design thinking methodologies).
Education and experience
Experience in design and delivery of learning interventions is more important than education. Preferably you have a background in learning, organization or HR related studies.
- 5+ years of learning design experience in an international setting;
- 5+ years of working with a diverse group of stakeholders;
- Experience working in a technology industry is a pre;
- Experience in designing learning interventions based on adult learning principles, both inside and outside of traditional classroom environments.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Proactivity, self-initiative and ability to operate in a global matrix environment;
- A fast thinker, able to connect information, people, developments and content;
- Proven ability in design of modern learning interventions;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Interested? Please apply with your CV and cover letter detailing your motivation for this role.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.