Click 'Deny cookies' to personalize your cookie settings, or click 'Accept' to allow all our cookies. You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
30+ days ago - req33769
Program Manager Leadership Development
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
ASML is looking for a Program Manager for Leadership Development. With the fast growth of our company we ask more from our leaders. To remain market leader we need strong and authentic leadership to bring out the best in our people. Leading through trust, empowerment and accountability.
This position is part of the Global People Development Academy that we currently are setting up. This team is responsible for behavior skills related learning interventions for all, leadership development and development acceleration of high potentials. The global people development academy is part of the broader learning community in ASML.
Role and responsibilities
The Learning Program Manager is the liaison between Academy, Global L&D CoE and the vendor ecosystem. Works closely together with the L&D Capabilities and Branding lead to maintain a high quality in L&D capabilities. Provides business perspective and insights to contextualize learning and ensures its integration in the flow of work. Has advanced project management skills along with the instructional design skills.
- Responsible for completion of high-quality end-to-end design and delivery programs within specified timelines (incl. pilots);
- Secures the assigned stakeholders and recourses;
- Mandated to approve / disapprove use of certain training, content, vendors;
- Liaise with L&DBPs for L&D related questions, issues, demands etc.;
- Approve contracts and learning & KM content offered by the academy;
- Is familiar with the overall learning methods, tools and standards and provides input for the development of demo’s, simulations & exercises;
- Support in selecting Subject Matter Experts for learning design & delivery;
- Liaise with the Learning Experience Architect to ensure optimal learning experiences for all learning & knowledge management programs;
- Execute & monitor learning delivery performance & assess business impact;
- Manage the learning portfolio (formal / informal learning) to determine gaps and to flag issues;
- Support in vendor review;
- Provide financial reporting for the Learning Expertise Committee meetings;
- Work with the design and development from vendor ecosystem team to identify relevant practice exercises and business scenarios.
Education and experience
Experience in design and delivery of leadership development programs is more important than education. Preferably you have an academic background in learning, organization or HR related studies.
- 7+ years of corporate business experience in an international setting;
- 7+ years of experience consulting with leaders and stakeholders, with a proven track record of being a trusted partner on leadership development;
- Experience working in a technology industry;
- Experience designing and delivering learning programs to reflect knowledge in adult learning principles, both inside and outside of traditional classroom environments;
- Experience in adapting content and conversations to meet the needs of your audience ;
- Experience in Project Management.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Proactivity, self-initiative and ability to operate in a global matrix environment;
- A fast and conceptual thinker, able to connect information, people, developments and content;
- Strategic thinker with proven ability to build frameworks, curriculum and learning pathways;
- Proven ability to actively use business metrics and talent metrics, and training data to track, trend, and manage impact of training efforts;
- A true relation builder, with strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills and known for high level stakeholder management;
- Experience in learning design and is up to date with learning trends.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Interested? Please apply with your CV and cover letter detailing your motivation for this role.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.