You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
30+ days ago - req33868
BPM Process Modeler
Other corporate functions
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other corporate functions
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
Are you interested in joining our team to drive process and quality related change programs within ASML's complex business landscape? If you want to be part of a high performing team with a focus on structural improvements, we invite you to read the job description below and let us know if you are the person we are looking for.
As a Business Process Modeler you will be part of the ASML Global Business Process Management (BPM) team that is responsible for creating and maintaining ASML’s global Business Process landscape. You will work closely with the Business Process Consultants and Business Process Architects in the BPM team who in turn support ASML’s Global Business Process Owners (GBPO’s) and Global Business Process Leads (GBPL’s) in designing, managing & improving their End to End processes based on the ASML BPM approach.
•You will take part in process (re)design workshops for process (re)design projects as part of both the Our New Enterprise (ONE) program and other change initiatives (CMO).
•You will model the outcome of these process designsin the ARIS business process analysis & management software, ensuring the relevant business process modelling conventions and standards are consistently applied.
Role and responsibilities
• Convert business information into relevant process components and dimensions
• Model business process (re)designs in ARIS within agreed scope and time of the process (re)design projects
• Ensure the relevant business process modelling conventions and standards are consistently applied to all business process (re)designs.
• Create queries to analyze the business process content in ARIS to perform validation and other quality checks on completeness, accuracy and compliance with business process modelling conventions and standards
• Master degree (preferably in Business Administration or Industrial Engineering)
• 3 to 5 years of process design and modelling experience, preferably as an internal or external consultant within a corporate environment
• Proven experience with ARIS business process analysis & management software desirable
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
• Conceptual thinking, problem solving and constructive challenging abilities
• Team player
• Able to live the ASML core values: Collaborate, Challenge & Care
• Fluent in English (essential) and Dutch (desirable)
Context of the position
The BPM team is a key contributor to the ONE (Our New Enterprise) program. This program supports ASML in achieving its strategic priority of becoming a €25 billion company by 2025 through a strategic business transformation. The goal of ONE is to enable ASML to work in an efficient and robust way through simplification and scalability of systems and processes while maintaining the core values of flexibility and innovation.Outside the ONE program a lot of change initiatives are also underway to enable both functional Sectors and product Business Lines to improve their way of working and to increase quality levels to create customer trust. Since its recent move back to Global Quality, the BPM team is starting to play its role in helping ASML adopt a Quality First mindset, by addressing quality issues from an end-to-end perspective and coming up with sustainable solutions.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Full time job (40 hours) based in Veldhoven. Interested in this position? Please apply with cv and cover letter.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.