Click 'Deny cookies' to personalize your cookie settings, or click 'Accept' to allow all our cookies. You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
30 days ago - req33858
CS - EUV Technical Install Coordinator - Tainan
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Other technical job categories
Introduction to the job
Within ASML the Customer Support (CS) group is responsible for the maintenance, repair and continuous improvement of ASML systems at customer locations. One of the departments in this group is EUV install –Upgrade. The organization prepares and executes complex EUV install & upgrades action over ASML EUV systems at various customer worldwide.
Role and responsibilities
Manage and keep leading on complex install sequence and activities, enabling successful install with quality within all sorts of resource budgets,unlock the potential of ASML EUV products for our customers.
• Work safely and meet customers / ASML designated safety rules –regulations at all time
• As Coordinator you will be an ASML ambassador at customer sites across the globe.
• Run upon shift model, based on BP design and install coordination needs.
• Work with the local and Veldhoven organizations to plan and make all necessary preparations for the on-time execution of the install.
• Ensure timely availability of the right procedures and recoveries to bring the machine on the best performance level.
• Onsite coordination of the install including: manpower scheduling, parts, upgrade sequence preparation and tooling.
• Deal with fast changing circumstances and change plans accordingly on the spot.
• Assist EF coordinators by facilitating their issues while in Taiwan.
• Identify, document and drive improvements in order to reduce upgrade cycle time.
• Daily reporting or tracking of install progress and issues.
• Support install PL to facilitate install requirement tasks and follow up
• This position will require international travel (up to 50%) to the field offices worldwide for EUV install.
Education and experience
Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Technology, Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, and Computer Science.
• Experience in a customer support department for high tech products. Photo-lithography, Electro-Mechanical or Ultra Clean Vacuum.
• Engineers with 2-3 years ASML EUV or NXT `hands-on’ experience is preferred.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
• Open for cultural differences.
• Motivated, pro-active, self-driven and flexible.
• Highly stress-resistant.
• Take the lead during escalations and drive for solutions.
• Self-sustaining and ability to prioritize activities and coordinate a broad range of specialists, ensuring action plans are carried out.
• Analytical ability.
• Good documentation skills.
• Multitasker with the ability to work in different and difficult working environment.
• Good team player who is committed to the success of ASML.
• Good customer skills.
• Good communication skills, verbal and written, in English.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
•Flexibility to travel to other countries including Taiwan, Korea, USA and Israel, (up to 50%) if needed, with uninterrupted periods up to 6 -12 weeks in a row.
•Candidates are expected to support the install for at least 2-3 years upon completion of training.
•This position may require “on call” duty depending on location or assignment
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.