You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Project lead business analytics - value office
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Mathematics, Data science
Introduction to the job
ASML is an innovation leader in the semiconductor industry. We provide microchip makers with everything they need – hardware, software and services – to mass produce patterns on silicon through lithography.
The department Business Intelligence & Analytics (BI&A) enables ASML to define programs and prioritize resources and modules, all based on facts from analytics.
Within this team we are looking for someone who has experience leading projects in business intelligence and analytics. Someone who is up for a new challenge in a high exposure role within our Business Line (BL) DUV.
Role and responsibilities
You will lead multiple projects with a sub team of Business Analysts contributing to the realization of business objectives. You will do this by supporting cross-sectoral programs through the use of analytics. Your main focus will be on programs supporting the ASML installed base and service business. To do this your team will make use of the analytics infrastructure created by other teams within the BI&A department. You will promote the utilization of ASML and customer insights for ASML value creation through analytics.
•Create and use detailed team plan (deliverables, who, when). Define deliverables for the Business Analysts;
•Support, mentor and coach the team of Business Analysts on a day-to-day basis to deliver upon plan, by providing learning opportunities and feedback. Review and report progress to BI&A Lead and Business Line Management
•Understand how the work of your team links to the work of the other teams in BI&A and how it contributes to the business objectives of ASML;
•Set and monitor value delivery targets and establish an action plan for improvement based on the goals set;
•Connect with and facilitate collaboration amongst cross-sector business stakeholders;
•Build and maintain sustainable relationships with cross-sector program stakeholders to facilitate successful collaboration
•Track and manage milestones, dependencies, issues and risks within supported programs ;
•Define and manage an aligned plan between work streams in cooperation with BI&A Lead and business stakeholders. Ensure team is at right information level.
•Promote the utilization of BI&A products and services to realize forecasted value according to plan.
•Cultivate data-driven leadership across the ASML organization and influence decision-making without a direct reporting line.
Education and experience
• A Master degree with a significant quantitative focus is a must. We prefer a background in Mathematics, Physics, Econometrics or Engineering with affinity with business management, or a background in Finance or Business Management with a strong affinity with analytics;
• At least 3 years of experience in a Project Lead role;
• Proven track record in consultancy;
• Experience with project management with multiple senior stakeholders in a high tech manufacturing industry client environment;
• Knowledge of working with data platforms, data analysis and visualization tools and techniques (e.g. hands-on experience with Alteryx or Spotfire);
• Excellent stakeholder management;
• Experience with risk and issue management;
• A big plus is the understanding of the ASML business ecosystem.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
• Curious attitude and eager to solve problems;
• Pragmatic, pro-active, ‘self-propelling’ way of working and able to operate in a dynamic environment;
• A reliable team player and good listener;
• Effective communication, influencing and presentation skills;
• Coaching and mentoring;
• Ability to collaborate, bring people together, challenge their opinions and influence without hierarchy;
• Observe the wishes and needs of the customer, anticipate on them and then act accordingly.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
This position may require access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. §730, et seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with candidates who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.