You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
21 days ago - req33913
Business Process Analyst
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
The sector Twinscan Factory in Veldhoven (TF FAB) is responsible for the production and installation of
Twinscan systems. The complete production process of the most advanced DUV machines takes place
within this sector.
Role and responsibilities
1. Business Process Management (BPM)
- Guard a consistent and sustainable Business Process Management(BPM)
within Twinscan Factory in relation to changes (eg. major impact of projects to processes,
organizational and position changes).
- Grow BPM understanding within the TF factory, provide insight into the production processes,
way of working and standardized documents.
- Support the Business Process Owners to drive the (re)design, review, standardization and
publication of the L3-L5 BPM processes, Work Instructions and One Point Lessons.
- Represent Twinscan Factory FAB organization within the TF and Production standardization
- Share best practice, connect and align with other departments and factories in close
cooperation with L2 CMO and ONE production process analysts and business process
2. Internal and External Assessments
- Coordinate and facilitate Internal and External Assessments/ISO Audits for the Twinscan Factory
in cooperation with TF Manufacturing Quality and Global Quality Management & Assurance
departments, communicate the results and provide after care regarding BPM.
3. Improvement projects
- Identify and communicate areas of improvement for both existing or new processes.
- Lead improvement projects related to BPM.
- Support or lead process related workshops.
- Support or lead implementation of process driven lean improvements.
As a Business Process Analyst you will act as a consultant for BPM (Business Processes Management).
BPM is important because it provides simplicity and full transparency of the business production
processes, enables process consistency and it is a base for improving the standard, implement changes,
knowledge transfer and cost efficiency. It will be your main task to support and be the sparring partner
to the TWINSCAN factory FAB management team in the (re)design, review, standardization and
publication of BPM processes, work instructions and OPL’s. You will provide the means and methods,
provide quality feedback during reviews, determine the scope, be the linking pin between L5, L4 and L3
business process (co) owners, perform process modeling in ARIS and prepare the business process
/document owners for standardization. You will represent Twinscan Factory FAB in the TF and
Production (TF, EF, LF, WF, SF) standardization meetings. Also you will challenge the scope of the
documents aiming for one standard as much as possible by sharing of best practices. You will work
closely and collaborate with the L2 CMO and ONE production process analysts and business process
experts/architects from different departments and factories. Next to this, you will support the TF
Manufacturing Quality and Global Quality Management & Assurance departments with internal
assessments in TF Twinscan Factory by asking open and critical questions to the business process
owners and define compliances, non-conformances (NC’s) and opportunities for improvement (OFI’s).
You will contribute to the report out. Finally you will support the business process owners in closing the
loop on BPM findings, reflecting in continuous process improvements.
You will be working along all organizational levels within and outside the TF factory, such as operators
on the shop floor, directors, managers, process analysts, business process experts/architects ect. You
will be part of the standardization committee. Some of your tasks are more routinely and others are
projects or ad-hoc requests. It is a dynamic working environment where Business Process Management
has not (yet) the priority as required. Organizationally you are part of Business Process Improvement
team which consists of business process engineers and project leaders.
Education and experience
Bachelor / Master degree in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering. Process and Quality
Management or equivalent (E.g. MBA)
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in Business Process Management ( eg. process modeling,
- Knowledge of Assessments/Audits
- Knowledge of Lean Philosophy
- Experience with change management within production-organizations (pre)
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Highly motivated team player with excellent social, coordination and communication (verbal as
well as written, in Dutch & English) skills.
- Business educated professional with a drive and passion for people, processes, quality and
- Pro-active and self-motivated with the proven ability to drive results.
- Strategic thinker (in role & responsibilities, process flows etc.) but able to translate ideas into
- Ability to advice senior management levels with natural authority based on personality and
- Ability to work in a cross-functional and cross-factory teams.
- Adequate presentation skills are essential.
- Win-win mentality.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
ASML produces some of the most complex systems in the world for highly demanding customers in the
fast-moving semiconductor industry. To meet our customer commitments and be successful in what we
do, we need the best possible manufacturing processes and organizational structures.
The TWINSCAN Factory is responsible for the production and installation of TWINSCAN systems,
including planning and logistics. The complete production process of the most advanced machines takes
place within this sector. The FAB department is responsible for Module Build, System Integration,
System Performance and System Pack to Installation of all TWINSCAN systems. It includes also the
supporting departments such as Technical Support and Process Improvement. The Business Process
Analyst reports to the Group Lead of Business Process Improvement team.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.