Click 'Deny cookies' to personalize your cookie settings, or click 'Accept' to allow all our cookies. You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
14 days ago - req33988
EF Organizational Change Manager
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
In the EUV Factory (EF) the Breakthrough Projects team has the mission to deliver the improvements that the factory needs to reach its strategic goals. This includes deployment of ONE solutions into the factory and delivery of projects defined in the Hoshin Kanri process. The team interfaces with the ONE program, other major cross-sector improvement programs, the global manufacturing organizational change management (OCM) team and the IT, EMS and OSE departments. Within EF, we collaborate with the Lean team and the Business Engineering team. In the coming years, deployment of ONE solutions will ramp up, impacting many roles in the EF organization. Change is constant and needs to be explained and advocated.
The EF Organizational Change Manager is a competence expert that combines best-in-class change management skills with understanding of the EF processes business context to ensure the changes that the projects bring in processes and IT-tooling are introduced in a way that helps employees adapt to the change with the desired impact on performance.
Role and responsibilities
In accordance with the ASML templated change approach and change management best practices
- Acts as ‘sparring partner’ for ONE deployment leads and HK project leads in assessing change impact and change readiness
- Advises, designs and agrees the change strategy and plan with EF leadership using standardized methods and frameworks
- Coordinates and executes communication activities and reviews and delivers the required communication materials, translating global communication in a meaningful way to the EF context
- Identifying people risks and issues that may impact deployment for EF, escalating and working with the appropriate people to resolve
- Regular and timely reporting of change status to EF leadership team
- Apply best practices and BKM from the OCM Competence Center; Ensure EF best practices are shared with global counterpart
- Cross sector interface: represent the EF organization towards relevant stakeholders in EMS, IT and D&E, report organizational readiness in Program Boards and/or Portfolio Boards
The holder of this position reports to the Breakthrough Projects Group Lead, residing in the EF Operational Excellence department. He or she has interfaces to the project executives, subject matter experts, and interacts with ONE business change and adoption, global MF OCM team and other stakeholders when applicable. The EF Organizational Change Manager actively maintains a network within ASML that includes the relevant stakeholders inside and outside EF.
Education and experience
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Has at least 8 years of work experience in different environments/businesses
- Has at least 5 years of experience in Change Management and / or communications roles
- Has knowledge of / experience in the most common Change Management theories & practices
- Has knowledge of / experience with Lean and Agile principles
- Has experience in working on business transformation/process improvement/IT systems projects in a technical industrial environment
- Has experience in an international organization working within different cultures
- Has proven coaching experience
- Is fully at ease in working with senior and middle management
- Job grade indication 8-9
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Positive, hands-on mentality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to convince, inspire and motivate people
- Drive, enthusiasm and persistence
- Able to establish and maintain strong relationships with people on the shop floor up to senior management
- Action orientated
- Good knowledge of both Dutch and English language
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.