Click 'Deny cookies' to personalize your cookie settings, or click 'Accept' to allow all our cookies. You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
30+ days ago - req33999
Electro-Optical R&D engineer
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Introduction to the job
ASML is seeking candidates with good knowledge in electron beam technology who can help drive the development of advanced inspection and metrology systems for semiconductor manufacturing applications.
The Electronic Engineer will lead and/or participate in the development of new e-beam technologies needed to support the introduction of future products on HMI’s roadmap. This person is expected to work closely with members of the Technology Development team and of other D&E departments to perform experimental, theoretical, and/or simulation work as required to establish the new technology within HMI. She or he will be accountable for building new devices, executing studies, documenting test plans, providing clear reports, and supporting the transfer of the technology to other engineers involved in product development.
The successful candidate will report to the Manager of the Technology Development Department at HMI-Beijing.
Role and responsibilities
1. Ownership of technical aspects of Technology Development project assigned to candidate
2. Works directly on the assigned projects to help define the technical direction and meet the technical targets.
3. Communicates and helps coordinate work with other personnel assigned to project
4. Provides regular reports on progress and highlights risks along with potential mitigation and/or solutions
5. Helps to ensure that scope is covered and on agreed schedule
6. Performing electro-optical related system integration, analyze and evaluate the final results;
7. Analyzing data collected during research and development process;
8. Design electro-optical system based on project requirements;
9. Writing research and test plan, and coordinate with relevant department to conduct technical transfer;
10. Solve various problems encountered in the process development.
11. Engage with external suppliers of key technologies, as needed
12. Understand existing HMI products and underlying technology
13. Provide technology transfer to others at HMI, as needed
14. Participate in the generation of intellectual property supporting the ASML/HMI technology leadership
Education and experience
Fresh graduate with Master’s degree or above, at least 5 years of relevant working experience is required for Bachelor’s degree.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
1. Be familiar with software such as Solidworks, KEIL ,Cadence etc.
2. Must be aware of knowledge of Optical, Physical and Electron Optics
3. Excellent English skill, can use as working language. Good oral and written communication skills.
4. Good overall knowledge of electron optics, HV system, analog circuit, detectors, and other sub-systems is a plus.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
To be completed
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.