You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Lead Analyst for Wafer Tables
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Introduction to the job
Are you curious about understanding what drives customer performance in our scanner and the role that the Wafer Table, a complex piece of hardware that touches the customer wafers, plays in it?
Are you energized by actively intercepting and analyzing the performance issues of Wafer tables in our factory and at our customers and driving for closure through analysis deep dives, root cause investigations and collaboration with technical experts, customer support and quality engineers.
If so, then a job as a Lead Analyst for Wafer tables in our group could be a perfect match!
Role and responsibilities
In this position, you are responsible for handling and coordinating the technical solution of factory and field issues related to the Wafer tables and their performance aspects.
You are part of a team of analysts working on developing, analyzing, qualifying, troubleshooting and improving the Wafer Tables and their interactions with wafers to meet the system specifications and operational requirements.
You will be supporting the Wafer tables installed base project and your main responsibilities will include:
- Survey and bucket factory and customer issues (partquality, part performance and impact on scanner performance)
- Lead, coordinate and perform root cause investigationsand performance data analysis or direct them to the concerning projectsand competence teams where needed.
- Proactively look for solutions to reduce mostimportant failure modes
- Drive the solutions roadmap
- Collaborate with the quality department as well as theproject stakeholders to ensure progress and closure of the issues.
Based on your findings and the discussions in the teams, improvements and structural solutions can be suggested and later monitored for success at our factory or at the customers FABs.
Education and experience
- Masters or PhD in Mechanical Engineering; or Physics or Mechatronics with mechanical background.
- Good MATLAB knowledge as main data analysis software isrequired.
- Experience with Data visualization and Analyticssoftware is a plus. We use Spotfire for making our dashboards and reports.
- Proven experience in performance analysis, handlingcustomer requests and driving for structural improvements.
- Good knowledge in the fields of mechanical engineering. Materials science, manufacturing, chemistry and tribology are a plus.
- Driving for results and closure with good decisionquality.
- Effective communication and collaboration skills.
- Strong planning and alignment skills.
- Strong analytical ability with a pragmatic attitude.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Within ASML, the sector Development & Engineering (D&E) is responsible for the specification and the design of the ASML lithography systems. The cluster Mechanical Development is designing, building and analyzing mechanical systems and sub-systems which are fitted into the end products. The group Wafer Tables and Clamps Analysis is responsible for general mechanical analysis of the Wafer Tables and Clamps. The Analyst reports to the Group Leader as well as the Project leader.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.