30+ days ago - req33969
Product Architect Proactive Monitoring
Computer science & software engineering
In a nutshell
Computer science & software engineering, Data science, Mathematics
Introduction to the job
Are you looking for a challenging position in which you drive Diagnostic solutions to enable our Service Engineers to reach Operational Excellence at our customers and define the next steps of our proactive monitoring roadmap? Then this might be your next challenge.
Role and responsibilities
You will act as the product architect for diagnostic service products and diagnostic processes; you will be responsible for driving diagnostic requirements and their implementation. You will need to master the complexity of designing for service in a unique and highly demanding environment where performance, availability and costs are the major driving forces. Since service is a labor intensive activity, implementing organizational changes and gauging human aspects are key components as well.
In addition to excellent analytical skills, you will need communication skills – to convince, motivate and inspire colleagues across multiple sectors working in different continents that are charged with implementing your requirements for process, software, organization and supporting infrastructure improvements. You will use diagnostic knowledge to drive efficiency, cost reduction, continuous improvement, and knowledge management. You will also need to be a good listener and negotiator in order to effectively engage and motivate stakeholders.
As Diagnostic Architect for proactive monitoring you are responsible for the definition and verification of new diagnostic deliverables in our service operations framework. to ensure these new diagnostic related building blocks (Means, Process, Infrastructure, Knowledge base, etc..).As a specific assignment you will work on enabling the proactive monitoring strategyto improve the diagnostic capabilities of the field teams in the context of our ASML products that become more and more complex.
You will drive the realization of proactive monitoring Service capability through participation in the definition, realization and verification of service products and infrastructure.
You are responsible for driving (part of) the diagnostic architecture, which entails, however is not limited to:
- Responsible for the definition of the diagnostic requirements for our products
- Creation of a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) listing all required actions in close cooperation with customer support, Suppliers Program Management, System engineering and Development & Engineering
- Responsible for the diagnostic process and product performance verification and qualification.
- Responsible for technical review of project deliverables (performance qualification).
- Concerning processes and service product performance issues support is given to both internal (CS, Production Engineering, Marketing) and external customers.
- Contribute to the creation of the diagnostic roadmap and its contribution to business revenue (Service products) and cost (OPEX).
- Generate requirements and insights for new diagnostic break tough.
Your interfaces are within the sector customer support with Program Management and engineering, the CS Field Organization and Central Field Support, and cross sector with System Engineering (SE), Development & Engineering (D&E), Information Technology (IT), Factory (TF and EF) and operations excellence (OSE) .You are a member of the CS Diagnostics group and have every day contacts with your colleagues in the group, project teams, Field, IT, D&E, and Factory.
Education and experience
MSc or PhD level in physics, electronics, data science or information technology combined with a background in Industrial Engineering or Service Management.
At least five years’ experience in a Hi-tech System Engineering environment or similar. Multidisciplinary, broad technical scope and track record in service or engineering leadership.
- Capability to switch easily between a helicopter view and detail focused (constantly, without problem);
- Team player with excellent communication skills in a multicultural work environment;
- Strong analytical ability with a pragmatic attitude, can make realistic proposals to tackle complex issue;
- Eagerness to learn, expand your skill set and knowledge;
- High stress-tolerance, combined with being flexible but result driven;
- Pro-active attitude and taking initiative;
- Innovative mindset.
The following skills are not a pre-requisite but provide advantage:
- Affinity with service development & high tech systems.
- Experience with databases, data science, machine learning.
- Knowledge of ASML customer’s ecosystem.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Context of the position
CS Diagnostic team supports the Customer Support Management Team in realizing their vision and strategy through managing diagnostic services as a business. This is achieved with breakthrough realization of the diagnostic capability roadmap (which included processes, services, applications, organization and supporting infrastructure).
The holder of the product architect proactive monitoring position reports to the group leader of CS Diagnostics and is operational within multidisciplinary projects.
Willing to travel, several times per year (USA, Europe, Asia), 20% of the time.
Please add your complete, recent CV and cover letter for this position to your application.
We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents.