Click 'Deny cookies' to personalize your cookie settings, or click 'Accept' to allow all our cookies. You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
30 days ago - req33922
Strategy execution manager / senior business partner
Other corporate functions
Other job categories
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Other corporate functions
Other job categories, Other technical job categories
Introduction to the job
ASML is a leading provider of advanced lithography systems for the semiconductor industry. Together with our partners we provide leading patterning solutions that drive the advancement of microchips. ASML consists of four main business pillars, of which Business Line DUV is one.
The DUV strategy is focused on capturing the growth in our business, while removing supply bottlenecks, strengthening the portfolio of products and services and continuously driving for efficiency, quality and cost down.
Within the Business Line DUV (BL DUV) we are looking for an experienced strategy execution manager (SEM) / senior business partner to join the Business Excellence team. In this role you will become the trusted partner for one or two DUV staff members (seconded to their staff) to support and co-lead strategy execution and business improvement.
In order to realize the DUV strategic ambitions and business priorities an end-to-end way of working between
BL DUV and sectors is being implemented (business performance management system called customer value chains). Alignment on common goals and priorities and having performance dialogues with cross sector end-to-end teams is key to be successful for our end customers. This includes both running and improving the business, as well as team maturity growth and process improvements.
Role and responsibilities
- Support the development, deployment and execution of the BL DUV strategy and business priorities via customer value chains (CVCs) together with one or two DUV staff members (CVC owners);
- Challenge and pro-actively advise the DUV staff members at strategic / tactical level;
- Prepare and co-lead business performance reviews (CVC meetings), assuring a standard way of working;
- Develop and actively drive one or more business improvement programs together with the cross-sector team, while applying standard continuous improvement methods;
- Communicate towards the cross-sector CVC teams and DUV staff;
- Embed and further develop / deploy the business performance management structure (including KPIs);
- Support all necessary actions to continuously improve the team maturity level, onboarding of new team members and sharing of learnings;
- Share expertise by connecting to other customer value chains and peers and exchanging experience to learn and improve all relevant aspects that influence business performance.
Education and experience
- Master’s degree in Business Administration and/or Engineering;
- Certified in portfolio / program / project management and preferably certified in Lean or Lean Six Sigma;
- Experience within an international and large organization (preferably ASML or semiconductor industry), across multiple disciplines in both strategy / business and operations / technology management;
- Proven experience as strategic business partner and in business performance management;
- Track record in developing and implementing of business improvement / operational excellence programs to support the execution of the business strategy;
- Project, program and portfolio management knowledge and experience;
- Knowledgeable and skilled in change management and continuous improvement methods.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Organized and business savvy;
- Ability to challenge and hold up the mirror to senior management in support of decision-making process;
- Stakeholder management and relationship building skills: collaborates and connects;
- Pro-actively drives results and improvement initiatives;
- Ability to facilitate the performance dialogue at strategic level and strengthen group dynamics;
- Stimulates reflection and learning;
- Communicates effectively;
- Fluent in English (both verbal and written).
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.
Please provide a tailor made CV and personalized motivation letter with details about your strategic business partner, business performance management andbusiness improvement experience.