Click 'Deny cookies' to personalize your cookie settings, or click 'Accept' to allow all our cookies. You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
30+ days ago - req34038
Cloud Product Manager
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
San Jose - CA, US
Other technical job categories
Introduction to the job
ASML US, including its affiliates and subsidiaries, bring together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Chandler, Arizona, San Jose and San Diego, California, Wilton, Connecticut, and Hillsboro, Oregon.
This position may require access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. § 730, et seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require the Company to proceed with candidates who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.
Role and responsibilities
You will lead as Product Owner/technology leader for cloud transformation programs within the US region on behalf of US IT Core IT Services. You will engage with business unit leaders to advise on cloud strategy, vision, and transformative roadmaps. Business cases are to be developed which quantify the business value of cloud adoption. You will advise and facilitate business units in adopting Cloud Financial Management best practices. In the role of Agile Product Owner, you will be responsible for the US cloud team's backlog. You will define and prioritize workloads for Agile delivery in close alignment with relevant stakeholders in the US and Netherlands.
Education and experience
- MBAor equivalent post-graduate credentials with a focus leadingorganizational change and ten or more years of overall professional experience executing IT strategy and sourcing within multinational corporations.
- Professional certifications forAzure and/or GCP or equivalent accredited programs are preferred.
- Experience leadingAgile projects as product owner.
- Hands-on experiencearchitecting, designing, implementing, and operating Azure cloud solutions.
- Experienceleading multi-stream cloud transformation programs within multinationalcorporations and defining cloud business solutions in the semiconductor and/or high-techmanufacturing industry.
- Relevant experiencein Cloud FinOps/Cloud Finance Management adoption including hands-onexperience with cloud demand forecasting, cost savings strategydevelopment, cost optimization, cloud spend modelling, contracting andcommercial negotiations.
- Experience definingand implementing governance to manage cloud environments and assessing modern application provisioning strategies (rehost, re-platform,refactor, replace, retire) based on technical, security, and businessrequirements.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Ability toinfluence senior stakeholders without direct authority.
- Ability toalign divergent interests with a strong sense of organizational awareness.
- Ability todevelop and present cloud transformation business cases to C-suitestakeholders with exceptional analytic and communication skills.
- Ability todevelop trust relationships with a diverse landscape of technical andnon-technical stakeholders.
- Ability towork in a highly demanding and results-driven Agile environment.
- Ability toself-manage competing priorities.
- Ability tomove between strategic and financial discussions with senior executive tohands-on technical steering of agile product delivery.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
- This position is located on-site in San Jose, CA. It requires onsite presence to attend in-person work-related events, trainings, and meetings and to further ensure teamwork, collaboration and innovation.
- A flexible workplace arrangement may be available to employees working in roles conducive to remote work (up to two days a week).
- Travel to San Jose, CA and the Netherlands may constitute up to 10% of the position.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.