You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
30+ days ago - req34089
Refurbishment production engineer - mature products & services
In a nutshell
Introduction to the job
ASML is an innovation leader in the semiconductor industry. We provide microchip makers with everything they need – hardware, software and services – to mass produce patterns on silicon through lithography.
This particular role is within our Business Line Mature Products and Services (BL MPS). They are responsible for the entire installed base of PAS5500 steppers and scanners. BL MPS actively scouts the market to acquire PAS and Twinscan systems, which will be refurbished and remarketed.
Within BL MPS, Delivery Operations is driving cost and quality roadmaps, as well as driving Refurbishment of PAS and XT systems, done both in the field/B21 and in Linkou / Twinscan Factory.
We are looking for a new refurbishment production engineer that will successfully execute structural preparations for projects focused on Quality, Time and Cost (QTC).
Role and responsibilities
You will be participating structural preparations for refurbishments of PAS systems, from initiation until FAT/SAT sign-off. You will be sharing your knowledge and experience with other engineers and contributing development of the MPS refurbishment activities.
Situations may arise where your assistance is required outside the ASML Veldhoven area. You will travel internationally to sites where the refurbishments are executed.
- Solve complex problems in ASML equipment (structural preparation), prepare workflows and procedures, including containment by developing workaround solutions;
- Lead PAS refurbishment activities from technical area, preparing and coordinating refurb sequences in close cooperation with Delivery Operations;
- Enable engineers to safely perform: Fasy, integration, diagnose, repair, upgrade and refurbishments;
- Complete administrative documentation in an accurate and timely manner;
- Train and transfer knowledge/experience to other engineers in writing and lecture;
- Provide relevant technical knowledge and support to logistics and other departments;
- Structural improve the refurb processes by identifying, planning and implementing solutions to instable factors during and before refurb activities.
Education and experience
- Bachelor degree in Engineering with >5 years of working experience in technical areas, preferably in customer support and/or manufacturing;
- Solve and document complex technical issues;
- Familiar with ASML organization;
- Business sense and knowledge about semiconductor industry;
- Experience in refurbishment manufacturing and/or customer service in combination with working in international environments is preferred;
- Experience in SAP ECC;
- Nice to have - ASML PAS5500 (stepper & scanner) knowledge, preferably stepper and proven experience in troubleshooting technical issues of ASML PAS5500 equipment.
- Analytical thinking
- Ability to identify root causes and develop/drive solutions
- Sense of urgency and ability to prioritize
- Ability to think out-of-the-box
- Cross functional communication
- Work under high pressure
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.