28 days ago - req34068
Scrummaster Imaging Testrig Team
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Introduction to the job
Would you like to be the leader of a team of 10 to 15 people whose mission is to develop test rigs for e.g. lenses in an AGILE/SAFe environment? Are you the self-starter who can deliver successfully although you do not have all the requirements at the start? Do you like to cooperate with industrial engineers and/or electrical engineers in a multidisciplinary environment? This might be the job for you!
Role and responsibilities
Together with your 10 to 15 team members it is your mission to provide and improve test rigs that enable testing of optical components like lenses in our factory. On top, as an AGILE coach/master, you will contribute to the adoption and maturity of AGILE/scrum/SAFe in your team, group and department.
In order to enable the development of new ASML machines, we constantly need to improve the performance and reliability of our systems. This puts increasing demands on our test systems which need to keep up.
Your job will be to lead a duo team that consists of industrial and electrical engineers. Their common goal is to develop test systems from beginning to end. These systems are multi-disciplinary; they consist of mechanical modules/parts, electronics, software, mechatronics and of course physics are crucial as well.
We are proud of our team. We hire talented, motivated people and give them responsibility and the autonomy to innovate. We like people with a ‘can-do’ attitude and we want people who are inquisitive, hungry and eager to grow with us.
We believe in AGILE principles, team empowerment, and continuous delivery of value to our customers.
- Support the team towards self-organization on an AGILE/scrum environment
- Together with the Product Owner, develop ways to have a view on team velocity and planning/tracking
- Coach team members towards building a strong team
- Remove team impediments, contribute with initiatives to improve efficiency in team WoW
- You need to get involved also in the technical details and decision making
- (Temporarily) Pick up the PO role on certain topics if needed
- In a wider EDEV context; help to drive continuous change in the organization from a SAFe perspective. Help to make us a learning organization
Education and experience
- BSc, MSc in engineering field or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of experience in a large-scale enterprise environment, preferably in hardware and/or embedded software design engineering
- 2+ years of experience leading a team of 10+ people
- Solid Project / Team / Line management experience
- Good people manager background - coaching, motivating, developing career plans for the people within the group
- Strong knowledge on stakeholder management
- Experienced in setting up the business priorities
- Experience of Agile/scrum methodology and practices is a must - experience with Scrum / SAFe
- Advanced knowledge of electrical hardware development lifecycle
- Technical background of semiconductor industry processes, process integration, process control, semiconductor devices and manufacturing is preferable.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- You are seeking to work in a precise and challenging department
- You are quality-driven and you are looking for an environment where your technical skills will be enhanced and your ideas will be put to the test
- You are not afraid to debate technical aspects within the team because you know that we will always choose the best solution
- You want to be a part of a dynamic and challenging environment that leaves no room for errors.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Within ASML, the sector Development and Engineering is responsible for the specification, design, integration, qualification, and sustaining of all ASML products. In close co-operation with colleagues fromother disciplines (mechatronics, optics, electronics) the scrum master is a member of a multi-disciplinary team. The scrum master reports to the group lead of electrical engineering.
This position requires access to U.S. controlled technology, as defined in the United States Export Administration Regulations. Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such U.S. controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with applicants who are immediately eligible to access U.S. controlled technology.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.