You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
30+ days ago - req34183
Project Manager Domain Corporate Real Estate
Other corporate functions
In a nutshell
Other corporate functions
Introduction to the job
As part of Corporate Real Estate (CRE) team the Project Manager will be responsible to manage several constructions/renovation projects. The project manager is leading these projects and therefore responsible for managing the resources, quality, timing and scope.
Characteristics for the projects in scope are: multidisciplinary, technical complex, covering longer time-lapse or fast track, project budgets up to, but not limited, to 100M Euro, complex stakeholder management.
(S)He writes project initiation documents, project plans, progress reports and project closing documents, all based on business requirements and our Building Generation Process (BGP).
The Project Manager is the partner for CRE in ensuring delivery in due time, at the defined quality levels, within budget and without occurred safety incidents. As part of the Projects team, (s)he will contribute to continuously improve project management standards and methods.
ASML business is -in general - the client, furthermore important stakeholders can be :
- Business Partnership (responsible for portfolio and account management)
- Competence (responsible for masterplans and engineering design guidelines)
- Operation and Maintenance (responsible for assets after commissioning)
- Real Estate Development & Strategy (REDS)
- Environment Health and Safety
- The Consultants and Contractors
- Others e.g. safety boards, (local) legislations bodies, independent quality auditors, procurement and finance
Role and responsibilities
- Drive technical, complex and multidisciplinary Projects according to the CRE Building Generation Process (BGP)
- Work closely with the Business Partner, F&M, REDS and other departments to deliver the -challenged- customer needs (identify & define the best fit for ASML in your Program of Requirements, and arrange needed internal & external resources)
- Always secure Business Continuity of the Veldhoven production facilities
- Create and maintain safe, healthy and environmentally secured working conditions
- Put in your effort to further develop our BGP process by evaluating and learning on the job during your projects
- Manages, monitors and reports on the project budget progress and projections/forecasts and consolidates all project related financial issues. Ensure financial accountability according to ASML policies
- Manages, monitors and reports on the projects scope and quality specifications and consolidates all project related quality issues.
- Manages, monitors and reports on the progress and consolidates all project related progress issues
- Selection, deployment, facilitation and management of project manager(s), project management support (consultants) and contractors
Education and experience
Relevant bachelor or master degree e.g. (Technical) Business Administration, Facilities Management, Engineering.
-8+ years of relevant work experience; construction/renovation projects in international high tech production (preferred cleanroom) environments
-Knowledge and experience of MS Projects and Office
-General knowledge of relevant quality standards and legislation (e.g. EN/ISO, sustainability, ‘Bouwbesluit’, etc.)
-Knowledge of LEAN, PMBoK/Prince is an advantage
-Understands the implications of different (technical) choices and is able to direct to the best solution
-Fluent verbally and in writing in English and Dutch
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Good relational skills, capable of handling cultural and political barriers;
- Ability to work in a highly demanding and fast-changing technological environment;
- Can build relationships with stakeholders ranging from senior management to technical professionals to construction workers;
- Team player with a pro-active and communicative personality who is able to actand to ensure stakeholder satisfaction;
- Ability to handle multiple requests and work on management and operational level;
- Strategic focus (helicopter view) combined with analytical thinking
- Ability to accurately complete task assignments and responsibilities in a timely manner;
- Understands the implications of different (technical) choices and is able to direct to the best solution
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Context of the position
Products/services/technology and market dynamics:
The CRE Organization is responsible for the transfer of knowledge and qualification of the ASML infrastructure, utilities and buildings. All CRE assets are managed through a life cycle management model.
The Project Manager is responsible for successful project completion combining ASML business needs, law and regulation, quality demands (e.g. EN/ISO, sustainability, EHS, etc.), risk mitigation and time and budget control.
The Project Manager is in charge of several CRE construction/renovation projects. ASML business will be the user of the sites, ASML Maintenance & Operations will be responsible for all maintenance. The Project Manager reports to the director CRE Projects.
Stakeholders: Program managers, Consultants and Contractors, CREF&M, Procurement (contracting), Finance, Safety & Security
Current scope is Veldhoven, however this may develop into a more international scope.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.