Click 'Deny cookies' to personalize your cookie settings, or click 'Accept' to allow all our cookies. You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
30+ days ago - req34145
Project Support Officer Domain Corporate Real Estate
Other corporate functions
In a nutshell
Other corporate functions
Introduction to the job
As part of Corporate Real Estate (CRE) team you will support the Project managers in their daily work by setting up and controlling our Building Generation Process and facilitating the control of this in a review methodology. Facilitating the purchasing process and financial process, organizing and facilitating meetings and management reports.
Characteristics for the projects in scope are: multidisciplinary, technical complex, covering longer time-lapse or fast track.
As Project Support Officer you will be part of the Corporate Real Estate Projects team,led by the Director Project and report directly to the Manager Project Support.
Role and responsibilities
- Set up, manage, control and facilitate our Building Generation Process. Guard standards including roll out to Project managers. Create and facilitate an audit methodology to control the compliance methodology.
- Assist in controls of following the BGP process, create management reports and dashboards.
- Facilitate the purchase process for our projects for contractors and advisors
- Structural improvement of our processes by using Lean methodologies (Value Stream Mapping)
- Organize and participate in meeting for board,Project managers, project groups and progress meetings.
- Providing effective project communication by set up of structures and platforms to share and structure information
- Onboarding new contractors and advisors
- Set up and manage collaboration sites
- Support in creating CTL approvals for larger projects
- Standardize way of working including documentation and roll out
- Assist in creation of management reports of larger projects
Education and experience
Relevant bachelor degree with at least 3 year experience. Affinity with structuring and financials for building projects and real estate is an advantage.
- At least 3 years relevant work experience;
- Knowledge and experience of Excel / Spotfire
- Knowledge of LEAN, PMBoK/Prince is an advantage
- Fluent verbally and in writing in Dutch and English
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Pro-active personality who can deal with resistance
- Commitment to excellence
- Positive and flexible attitude in unplanned challenges in your daily work
- Pro-active and hands-on attitude
- Motivated and enthusiastic team player
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
The Project Support Officer is part of the CRE Project support office, supporting the CRE Project managers in the CRE projects department.
Current scope is Veldhoven however this may develop into a more international scope.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.