You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
NPI Manufacturing and Equipment Engineer - Availability
Research & development
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Research & development
Other technical job categories, Mechanical engineering, Physics
Introduction to the job
Bringing availability and industrializationof EUV lithography equipment to the next level is our core business.
Are you an entrepreneur who likes to combine his technical, organizational and analyticalskills theEUV availability group is the place to be.Your work will impact current and future designs.
Within the EUV availability team you will be assigned to specific function of the system and corresponding projects. Together with the project you will drive for better availability performance. You give insight in the current issues, help the project to make the best choice on what to solve, assess the impact of the solution.Your are the linking pin between customer support, D&E project and our industrialization department.
Role and responsibilities
On a day to day basis your main activities will consist of :
- Analysis of system availability with focus on root cause, impact and solution.
- Drive for solutions in cooperation with our internal partners (customer support, development projects).
- Ensure data quality is maintained for accurate availability predictions.
- Actively work together with development engineering in identifying opportunities and risk for our future product to meet availability specifications.
Your main stakeholders are development engineering, System Engineering, Customers Support and product business line.
Education and experience
Bachelor or Master Degree in a technical area, such as Electronics, Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering, Optics/Physics.
- Preferred experience in a multidisciplinary technical environment.
- Knowledge of Service activities and specifically diagnostics and calibrations (RAMS).
- Broad scope (software, mechanics, electronics, IT infrastructure, Customer Support).
- Capable of doing analysis on new design to define the critical availability areas that need improvement to meet specs.
- Familiar with Design and service processes.
- Knowledge about data structure and modeling.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Self-propelling and Entrepreneurial.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and team building skills.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- The drive and enthusiasm to achieve tangible results.
- Engineering creativity.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Availability, Serviceability, reliability, software, mechanics, electronics, IT infrastructure, Customer Support, RAMS, Great opportunity for starters.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.