15 days ago - req34310
Project Lead - Tooling Development (Veldhoven - Berlin)
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Introduction to the job
Do you take the lead in tooling development and are you able to inspire people? Do you see the big picture without missing the important details and are you capable to translate performance specifications into design specification?
Then we want to get in touch with you.
- Take ownership of the EXE5000 manufacturing tooling at ASML Berlin.
- Work with the local ASML Berlin PCM to drive the tooling realization, qualification and re-ordering.
- Leading a design and/or small team of Mechanical experts in project setting.
- Is responsible for the design of precision mechanical tools, which are reliable, stable, safe, contamination free, cost effective and easy to manufacture and service.
- Work with the ASML Veldhoven tooling development team to develop tooling for ASML Berlin with external parties in Veldhoven.
Role and responsibilities
- Take lead in running tool developments or issues.
- Create and execute plan. Clear communication of status and results.
- Work together with project leads in other sectors for priority setting.
- Translate performance specifications into tested and released Hardware.
- Incorporation of externally designed Modules from OEM partners/co-developers.
- Seeks customers satisfaction and optimal manufacturability and serviceability.
- Development of Precision Engineering Tooling competences.
- Ability to travel to ASML Berlin on very frequent basis (50% of the time).
Education and experience
Bachelor degree or higher.
- At least 10 years of relevant working experience.
- Experience in leading a design team in a complex technical environment.
- Knowledge of precision engineering, ergonomics, dynamics, mechatronics , thermal and high precision adjustment, position and fixation solutions.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Highly motivated team player with excellent social, coordination and communication skills.
- Ability to work in an international multicultural setting.
- Ability to provide technical direction, motivate and convince a team of professionals.
- Ability to challenge status quo and speak up.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Within ASML, the sector Development & Engineering (D&E) is responsible for the specification, design and engineering of the ASML products.
In this sector, departments such as Mechanical Development, specify, design, and qualify the various modules of the ASML products. Each department consists of discipline and function oriented groups where emphasis lies on particular competence or functions in ASML equipment. Within the Mechanical Department, Manufacturing & Service Tooling is such a group.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
More information on what ASML does, and stands for - can be found via our Website and YouTube channel
If you're motivated to apply for this position - please include a recent and complete CV, cover letter, and if possible, your portfolio when applying. After applying - Recruitment makes a first assessment of your suitability for the job, if positive - your application will be put up for review to the manager(s), if positive - you will be invited for interviews where the goal for both sides is to figure out if there's a good foundation to work together. Our selection process includes an online talent exploration that gathers information about your key drivers, personal values, motivators and career ambitions. The talent exploration enables both you and us to find out if there’s a match – not only for today, but also for your future career at ASML.