Click 'Deny cookies' to personalize your cookie settings, or click 'Accept' to allow all our cookies. You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
15 days ago - req35521
CS EUV Install - General Install Coordinator
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Other technical job categories
Introduction to the job
The Install / De Install GIC(General Install Coordinator) ensures material and tool readiness to execute complex installation and De-installations. The install / De-Install GIC directly reports to the CS EUV installs Group Leader and will report operationally to PLs.
Role and responsibilities
- Ensure all materials are available in the FAB on time for De-install and installations, upgrades and Field Change Orders (FCO)
- Based on the daily plan of NXE De-install and Installation , ensure the required tools and materials are available at the right time at the right place.
- Conduct administrative processing of transactions such as maintaining the build-in/build-out list in order to maintain a correct configuration of the de-install and installed machine in SAP.
- Assist in the delivery of spare parts and special tooling during escalations.
- Work with other ASML sectors and ensure proper communication, sharing of resources, and other assistance when needed.
- Work with install logistics team to guarantee the tracking sheet is clearly updated in a timely manner and is understood and followed by all appropriate personal
- Research materials in SAP, trace the history of materials in SAP, and escalate materials that are not properly structured in SAP.
- Work with installation PL to ensure tooling preventive maintenance and calibrations are up to date and scheduled w.r.t the planning.
- Administrative processing of transactions such as maintaining the build-in/build-out list in order to maintain a correct configuration of system in SAP.
- Work with PL, technical coordinators, shift leads and GL to process material notifications for DOA’s
- CAM Support within installation
Education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree with engineering background (Industrial Engineering, Mechatronics, Mechanical engineering, Electronics, Electric engineering, (Applied) Physics, or comparable)
- Prefer 1~2 years of experience in semiconductor field and Logistics Technician with experience in a CS department for high tech products but it’s also fine without experience
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Be able to influence without power of borrowed resources
- Able to work in a very dynamic and fast paced environment
- Open for cultural differences and able to work with site of different culture and way of working
- Motivated, pro-active, self-driven, and flexible
- Good verbal and written, in English
- Great coordination skills
- Independent, proactive, sense of responsibility, team player, good communication skills, customer oriented (both internal and external), stress-resistant, and flexibility
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.