You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Delivery and Service Manager - Big data analytics
Computer science & software engineering
In a nutshell
Computer science & software engineering
Introduction to the job
Innovation is ASML’s core business! Our machines are extremely innovative but also within the IT organization we want to work on and with the latest technologies.
Do you have affinity with the newest technologies, Cloud and Big Data Landscapes? The IT Big Data Analytics group us are currently expanding and we are searching for a talented Delivery and Service Manager to join our team. Who is ready to drive and show measurable results.
Role and responsibilities
ASML leads the worldwide development, production and sales of high-end lithography systems for the semiconductor industry. In short, we make the machines that make computer chips, or integrated circuits. We build some of the most amazing, complex machines that you will ever see – and the software to run them – to develop smaller, faster and still more affordable chips. It is because of our machines that the world’s technology has steadily evolved.
ASML IT develops and delivers automated and digital services that are absolutely mission critical for ASML’s internal and external activities. These services support information management, infrastructure, automation and optimization of key business processes across ASML.
The goal of the IT organization is to continuously improve our business capabilities while at the same time delivering a 24x7 global IT landscape. We accelerate the rollout of state-of-the-art technology into business-enabling services, with business and IT colleagues working closely together. This improves efficiency of business and allows us to explore cutting edge technology that helps transform the business to effectively meet (near) future business needs. We see exciting new opportunities for IT to support ASML’s growth ambition. You build it, you own it!
- Responsible for 2 major applications (PMA & SDDA) and to make sure the team is performing as agreed in the SLA’s;
- First point of contact for all stakeholders regarding Service / Incidents and other IT questionsfrom Operations towards IT;
- First point of contact to the solution teams within IT, understanding IT processes (ITIL / SAFe);
- Help to balance requirements and expectations and coordinate running operation and impact of upcoming projects, changes and Service Level Agreements (SLA’s);
- Setup Service Management for new or existing services (guiding other ART’s within MDVS);
- Have Service Level Reports together with Business Application Owners;
- Drive rigor in operations, collaborate with Service Provider on Service improvements.
Education and experience
As Service and Delivery Manager you'll be heavily involved with stakeholders throughout the different layers of our organization. In this role, you will be challenged to invest in long term relationships enabling your peers and colleagues by getting them in their strength. With your seniority in similar organizations and similar positions you are able to drive our portfolio from delivery management perspective.
In a nutshell you have the following skillset:
- Hans-on experience in a broad range of IT topics (architecture, service improvements, applications, agile;);
- Creating and managing Service Level Agreements (SLA's);
- Experience in Service and Delivery management;
- BSC or Master’s degree in Business Information Management, Information Technology or Financial Management.Knowledge of and experience with SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) is preferred.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.