Click 'Deny cookies' to personalize your cookie settings, or click 'Accept' to allow all our cookies. You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
14 days ago - req35535
Product Owner Portfolio management tooling
Other corporate functions
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other corporate functions
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
Are you challenged?
- By being a ‘sparring partner’ for ASML Operations management and the Strategy Execution Managers
- By supporting the development and deployment of the ASML strategy
- By looking ahead and contributing to setting the ambition in terms of the capabilities to be developed to match the ASML strategic priorities and performance challenges
- By actively supporting definition and delivery of the Operations Portfolio
- By identifying customer needs (business and IT) and develop the program vision and roadmap
- By taking End2End responsibility for one or more Agile Release Train (ART) deliverables
- By engaging all stakeholders and prioritizing what the Agile Release Train needs to deliver in the next Program Increment by ordering the ART backlog
Then we are probably looking for you!
Role and responsibilities
The OSE Product Owner:
- Steers the Agile team for the Microsoft Project Online tool.
- Translating business priorities into lower-level objectives for the (ART) Backlog
- Own the product vision, - roadmap and backlog
- Align closely with stakeholders on content and prioritization
- Collaborate closely with the Release Train Engineer and System Architect (to balance enabler work)
- Team up with the CPO and other PO’s(in the ART and in other ARTs) to align on priorities of the ART and the Team Backlog
- Ensure the (ART) Backlog is visible, maintained and and clear to all
- Ensure the development team understands the context and direction of the items on the backlog
- Participate in System Demos and Inspect and Adapt
- Decide whether backlog items are done
- Manage priorities of escalations during the Program Increment (PI)
Education and experience
Master or Bachelor degree in technical area or business administration. Post graduate education is a plus. Preferably you are Agile or SAFe certified. Preferably you have experience with Portfolio Management processes (Management of Portfolios) and/or Project Management.
- Over 3-5 years business experience in different roles in Operations including operational responsibilities, main focus on process improvement
- Over 3-5 years’ experience in managing and realizing large change processes
- Over 3-5 years’ experience with culture change and the soft aspects/people aspects of organizational development
- Demonstrated job-related knowledge and/or managerial experience
- Operational (hands-on) experience in manufacturing, logistics, planning
- Senior management roles in operations (manufacturing, logistics, planning)
- Project leader in operations improvement, knowledge of financial management
- Experience in leading cross-sector/-department transformations.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Portfolio Management experience (preferably Management of Portfolios)
- Good knowledge of IT solutions without being an IT expert
- Preferably Agile and/or SAFe certified
- Natural talent to convince, inspire and motivate people
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships on different levels in the organization
- Ability to cooperate and communicate on all levels in an organization
- Sensitivity to political complex environments and multiple stakeholder agendas
- Pro-active mindset for continuous improvement
- Driven, enthusiastic and persistent character in combination with a healthy natural curiosity
- Seasoned professionalism with entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent knowledge of both the Dutch and English language.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Context of department
The sector Operations consists of Sourcing & Supply Chain, Customer Service, Manufacturing and the supporting functions (Integrated Business Planning, Corporate Real Estate and Environment Health & Safety and Operations Strategy & Excellence).
The role of the Operations Strategy & Excellence (OSE) department within Operations is to add Operational Excellence by:
- Designing the long term Operations Strategy
- Dive OPS towards Operational Excellence
- Secure OPS portfolios deliver strategic objectives
- Align global footprint decision making
- Orchestrate OPS knowledge & information management
- Organize OPS performance management & analytics
OSE develops and leverages Operations’ talents in ASML and strengthens the connections on strategic topics with other sectors in ASML, in particular Development & Engineering, Corporate functions and IT.
Position in the organization
OSE is organized in different services and corresponding groups: Business Capability Management, Knowledge & Information Management and Operational Excellence.
The OSE – Product Owner reports to the Head of the ‘Business Capability Management’ group and will have interfaces with colleagues from the other groups within OSE and throughout the entire ASML organization, on all levels.
Are you the Product Owner we are looking for?
Portfolio Management, Operational Excellence, Operations, Agile, SAFe, Product Thinking, Project Online, Microsoft Project
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.