You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Upgrade Install and Relocation Engineer
In a nutshell
Introduction to the job
- Install equipment at customer's locations, including equipment with new features, unload components, inspect for damage, assemble, align and test. Analyze applicability, accuracy and adherence to design specifications. Recommend design changes or substitution of materials when appropriate.
- Evaluate and diagnose problems and make appropriate repairs. Work with co-workers, customer & field support in isolating and solving problems.
- Can handle install/relocation escalation after internal training , SR up to 85% for dry machine. 75% SR for handle& CT module of wet machine.
- Maintain and optimize equipment on a daily basis to enhance functionality and prevent problems.
- Perform administrative and coordination duties, including SO, Logbook, pass-downs, work orders, field service reports, system problem reports, and monthly reports. Prepare written technical reports on an independent basis. Provide if appropriate support and assistance to less experienced ASML or local personnel as necessary.
- Should expect to spend more than 50% of the time inside the clean room working with mechanical and electrical equipment. Be able to support the manager/supervisor to set technical direction for engineer.
- Can work flexibly, can accept overtime working (maximum is 108 hours each quarter), can accept shift working (day or night)
- Have initiative to communicate with colleagues and learn from them
- Can accept manager/leader’s arrangement based on company business needs
Education and experience
Position requires a BS degree in an engineering field or equivalent experience, mechanical aptitude, and knowledge of pneumatics, hydraulics, electronics, semiconductor processes, relevant software, and related.
- Good English language skills both verbal and written.
- Knowledge of safety procedures required.
- Sufficient oral and written English level
- Off-line analysis capability
- Analysis techniques and tools
- Analyzing capability
- Network to support difficult problems
- Good customer skills.
- Good team player who is committed to the success of ASML.
- Motivated, pro-active, self-driven and flexible.
- Highly stress-resistant.
- Flexibility to travel if needed.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.