You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
30+ days ago - J-00229725-207
Experienced Lead Electro Mechanical Engineer
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Introduction to the job
Is your interest triggered by the engineering of electromechanical module design, electrical cabinet design and/or electrical connectivity for high-tech products?Do you have a background in Mechanical engineering or Electro mechanical engineering? And do you have Experience in 3D and 2D CAD design of complex products? Then this might be a very interesting job opportunity for you!
As an Electro Mechanical Engineer, you are realizing – and to a limited extent qualifying / integrating – mechanical features of the electrical modules of ASML products. Next to that you are responsible for the Technical Product Documentation (TPD) and the full configuration management of these products.
As a lead Electro Mechanical Engineer you are the main contact person for all the team’s mechanical designs.
Role and responsibilities
The Electro Mechanical Design Engineer is responsible for the following:
- Specify, design (3D and 2D), document and maintain mechanical requirements of the various electrical & electromechanical modules. This in line with international standards on electrical safety and EMC.
- Impact analysis and implementation of engineering changes into the products. Maintain high quality level by organizing reviews of own work and participating in reviews from other designers.
- Make a personal work breakdown and planning as part of a project.
- Operate in a multidisciplinary team, representing the electrical team in several multi-disciplinary meetings.
- Manage outsourcing of electrical modules.
- Definition and configuration management of the Technical Product Documentation.
- Support and develop other Electro Mechanical Engineers
- Key Electro Mechanical Engineer contact person
Education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- 8+ year experience as electro-mechanical designer, including experience with multidisciplinary module design (e.g. wiring harnesses and sheet metal)
- Experience in 3D and 2D CAD design of complex products, preferably experience with 3D and 2D CAD in Siemens NX.
- Technical knowledge of mechanical concepts, wiring concepts and connectivity concepts.
- Experience with working in multidisciplinary design teams
- Familiar with SAFe - Agile wow is a plus
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Highly motivated team player with excellent social and communication skills.
- Accuracy, systematic approach, problem solving.
- Pragmatic hands-on attitude.
- Quality focus.
- Take ownership
- Good knowledge of English language (speaking & writing) and preferably also Dutch.
- Working in a dynamic environment and able to deal with changing circumstances.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
The sector Development & Engineering (D&E) of ASML is responsible for the specification, design, and realization of the products in the ASML portfolio. Within the sector D&E, the department Electronic Development (EL) is responsible for the definition, realization, and qualification of electronic functions and modules of these products.
Please submit your resume and cover letter when applying for this position.
Several of our electrical development groups are expanding. After receiving your application we will look at your profile and see if we can match it with existing positions. We will contact you as soon as there is a suitable opportunity.
*This position requires access to U.S. controlled technology, as defined in the United States Export Administration Regulations. Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such U.S. controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with applicants who are immediately eligible to access U.S. controlled technology.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.