You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
30+ days ago - J-00229767-151
PLM Product Lifecycle Management Project Coordinator
In a nutshell
San Jose - CA, US
Introduction to the job
ASML US brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Chandler, Arizona, San Jose and San Diego, California, Wilton, Connecticut, and Hillsboro, Oregon.
As Project Coordinator, you provide data and support Project Lead with the time to market, supply chain management specifications, at optimal costs whilst staying agile to business opportunities.
Role and responsibilities
You're responsible to define, secure and monitor the supply chain deliverables in the Product Generation Process (new builds, installs, upgrades and service products) reporting into the PLM PROJECT lead, D&E project lead and the ASML cross-sector Product Team. This includes the introduction, industrialization and phase-out strategies of new products as well as engineering sustaining activities on existing products. As key contributor to New product introduction project team,you are key accountable for and first point-of-contact for supply chain operations aspects and related issues.
To achieve this, you will be using your unique mix of technical, creative and interpersonal skills and you’ll guide and coordinate cross-sectoral project teams.
- Manage supply chain introduction of new products from technical feasibility towards ramp and release-for-volume.
- Manage supply chain requirements, other deliverables and specifications through key decision gates of ASML’s Product Generation Process.
- Manage material availability balanced against customer service levels, inventory, quality, costs and risks: Identify bottle necks, prepare decisions and take actions towards engineering, suppliers, factories as well as the field to manage the critical path both for time-to-market and ramp.
- Represent Supply Chain Management departments in the cross-sector project Team.
- Effectively using ERP SC modules(Oracle/SAP) work order management/material planning.
- Review, Plan and implement material for engineer changes.
- Other operational support, like intercompany inventory relocation and continuous improvement projects.
Education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in supply chain management/industry or engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Master's degree preferred.
- 2 years of experience with material planning/demand/supply planning.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact with others encountered in the course of work.
- Can learn and apply new information or skills.
- Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and documents.
- Strong customer focus and commitment to customer satisfaction through prioritization, quality, efficiency and professionalism.
- Ability to complete assignments with attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a demanding environment with changing workloads and deadlines.
- Result driven-demonstrate ownership and accountability.
- Identifies bottlenecks and drives improvements.
- Work independently or as part of a team and follow through on assignments with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate open, clear, concise and professional communication.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with manager, co-workers and customer.
- Work according to a strict set of procedures within the provided timelines.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Role within Office
- Routinely required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch. Occasionally required to move around the campus.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- May require travel dependent on business needs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.