You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
30+ days ago - J-00230274-557
Yieldstar System Global Install and Upgrade Coördinator
Other technical job categories
Logistics & supply chain management
In a nutshell
Other technical job categories, Logistics & supply chain management, Mechanical engineering
Introduction to the job
Do you have excellent analytical skills and do you have a strong track record in Managing Commercial Upgrades or Equipment relocations? Can you drive self-starting field efficiency initiatives and be able to convince multiple stakeholders on the need of your initiative.If so, ASML is looking for people like you to join our Customer Support World-Wide YieldStar Upgrades, Install & Relocation Ops Team.
The sector Customer Support Apps Engineering (CS) is responsible for the maintenance, repair and continuous improvement of ASML Metrology & Patterning Control systems at customer locations WW. The Yieldstar System Global Install and Upgrade Coördinator is the key player for on-time delivery of upgrades/relocations and Installs to the customer fabs.
In this role you will be responsible for achieving the Capability Requirements requested by the Business Line by doing:
• Pro-actively monitor the daily Upgrade, Relocation & Install progress reports on a high level and provide support when requested
• Support risk evaluation & mitigation for special upgrade combination requests, Ad-hoc (out of scope) requests, Green-to-Green
• Manage escalations during execution as the Veldhoven Escalation Single Point Of Contact and ensure process adherence at all times
• Overall owner for the ZRGP (Zero Repeat Game Plan) and Preparation ofKick-offs & Wrap-up reviews
• Drive continuous product improvements via KPI data Deep-dives and B-Time registration together with the Ops Project Lead for Upgrades, Relocation & Install
• Maintain WW product overviews to enable lessons learned implementation across the regions
• Perform Gemba walks, be an inquisitive leader, collect field input for product improvements
• Works closely with Global MPC Operations Manager supporting D&S plan cycles
• Continuously coach and mentor the Field Execution teams on teamwork & growth mindset
• Contribute & Support the Product Owner for NPI product strategy (Blueprint / SRS requirement for NPI product)
• Contribute and propose training strategies to maintain special skills or NPI products coming based on 6Q planning outlook
• Work closely with the NPI team to implement process changes and improvements
Education and experience
• You have a Bachelors or Master’s degree in Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Electronics, (Applied) Physics or comparable;
• You have 3 - 7 years of work experience in a relevant field;
• Experience in project management, as well as with machine installations is a strong advantage.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
• Problem solving skills with a structural approach;
• Self-starter capabilities and flexibility to a changing environment;
• Ability to analyze and draw conclusions from data or report information (analytical skills);
• Team player and result oriented;
• Able to influence without power;
• Helicopter view and stress resistant;
• Multitasker with the ability to work in different multi-cultural and difficult working environments.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
MPC YS Operations is part of the Customer Support Application Engineering Organization. It consists of both Hardware and Software development for Scanner and Metrology Tooling. You will report directly to the MPC Operations Manager. Travel can be required for 10%-20%.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.