You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
12 days ago - J-00230481-715
In a nutshell
Mechanical engineering, Mechatronics, Electrical engineering
Introduction to the job
The EUV factory is responsible for the production and installation of EUV wafer scanners and sources.
The department Module Build is responsible for the build and qualification of the MID, Waferstage, Metroframe and FFA-OP modules.
In this role, you will report to the Group Leader of Module Build and functionally manage MID workcenter together with two peers. You will manage and involve Project Leaders, Production Planners, Production Engineers, First Line Support (FLS) and development representatives.
Roles and ResponsibilitesAs a Team Leader your job mission will be to:
- To realize a “World Class” effective and efficient implementation and execution of the manufacturing process with high quality standards and short cycle times driven by continuously improving ASML’s processes and products;
- To ensure ‘release for volume’ of a highly critical, but not yet mature product.
Job Description- Management: Manages and coaches a team of engineers. Controls and drives system progress and planning, sets priorities, delegates tasks, solves problems, manages skills, and contributes to a productive working climate;
- Output: Realizes the planned output of all deliverables of production, conform plan (is responsible for detailed production planning and supervises progress within quality, delivery time and cost objectives);
- Planning: Is responsible for detailed production planning and supervises progress within quality, delivery time and cost objectives;
- Indicates, initiates and drives actions to improve production processes and/or the products;
- Takes part in project activities related to the introduction of new products in production;
- Ensures proper execution of HRM policies and procedures.
Education and ExperienceFor this vacancy we are looking for candidates with a Higher Vocational level degree (hbo) on any specific technical area.
Regarding experience, we are looking for a Team Leader with experience in production management and LEAN management. You also have experience in working within a complex working environment and you have experience within improvement projects. We are really looking for a candidate who has experience in operational leadership and has full professional proficiency in both Dutch and English (!).