You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
22 days ago - J-00231286-098
Business Analyst - Guaranteed sign on bonus and relocation
In a nutshell
Wilton - CT, US
Introduction to the job
Join ASML Wilton today to receive your sign on bonus and relocation.
ASML US brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Chandler, Arizona, San Jose and San Diego, California, Wilton, Connecticut, and Hillsboro, Oregon.
The Business Engineering team are internal management consultants. Our mission is to enable senior management in Wilton Factory to make high quality data driven decisions.
This position requires access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. § 730, et seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with candidates who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.
Role and responsibilities
Along with the business engineering partners, you will unlock critical data and information, drive analyses and insights, set up reporting and dashboards, derive improvement plans and key messages. Typical areas for investigation are:
- Production norms and labor hour studies.
- Resource capacity and efficiency.
- Move rate capability and constraints.
- Inventory, Cycle time and blueprints.
Based on these insights, you will help facilitate, initiate, and carry out improvement projects within the department in close cooperation with the Director and his management team. You will be a trusted advisor of the team and take part in the staff meetings. Next to this, you will support the complete Wilton Factory leadership team and have a close link to the Director of Finance.
In this role, you will be able to further develop your analytical skills, business perspective, influencing skills, presenting techniques, and project management capabilities.
Education and experience
- Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering, or Data Analytics, or Business Administration, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 2 years of practical experience.
- Knowledge of production (control) processes in a highly technological environment.
- Preference experienced with IT systems in the area of production control (Excel, SAP, SAP ME/BO, SAP HANA, Spotfire, Tableau, Power BI).
- Ambitious, enthusiastic and with a proactive, initiating attitude.
- Strong analytic capability: able to create transparency, set up structures, think in processes, work accurately.
- Self-assured, capable of convincing people, also at higher management levels.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Collaborative and constructive attitude with some business acumen.
- Ability to convert complex (often data-driven) matter to clear overviews and insights.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact with others encountered in the course of work.
- Can learn and apply new information or skills.
- Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and documents.
- Strong customer focus and commitment to customer satisfaction through prioritization, quality, efficiency and professionalism.
- Ability to complete assignments with attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a demanding environment with changing workloads and deadlines.
- Result driven-demonstrate ownership and accountability.
- Identifies bottlenecks and drives improvements.
- Work independently or as part of a team and follow through on assignments with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate open, clear, concise and professional communication.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with manager, co-workers and customer.
- Work according to a strict set of procedures within the provided timelines.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Role within Office
- Routinely required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch. Occasionally required to move around the campus.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- May require travel dependent on business needs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.