You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
30+ days ago - J-00230903-285
Financial Analyst OPEX- CAPEX
In a nutshell
Introduction to the job
Are you eager to improve cost control in the dynamic World Wide Corporate Real Estate department? Do you love to apply financial data to do analysis and to improve Management reporting? And are you as Business Analist / Financial Expert the front runner in collecting data to apply data analytics? Then we're looking for you!
Role and responsibilities
The Business analyst / Financial expert is part of the CRE Project support office. You are supporting CRE management, project managers, contractmanagers and Cost center owners for Capex and Opex related activities. You are the key interface of the CRE department with the Financial Control department of Finance. Business analist / Financial support for CRE department. More specific your responsibilities are:
- Focus on cost control for operations and projects.
- Responsible for (globally) developing and aligning CRE’s business processes (BGP).
- Data analytics.
- Defining & Report Trends and Analyses.
- Improve tooling & business intelligence for CRE Management worldwide.
- Facilitate the CRE Building Generation Process with dashboarding and controls.
- Single point of contact for Financial Control.
Education and experience
- Master with at least 3 years of experience in Finance.
- Fluent in Dutch and English language.
- At least 3 years of experience in Finance with strong focus on Opex and Capex cost accounting.
- Experience with SAP is preferred.
- Knowledge and experience with excel and VBA is preferred.
- Affinity with tooling and reporting of trends and analyses for costs.
- Able to challenge the business to focus on cost control.
- Experience in working for a global oriented company.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Pro-active personality who can deal with resistance.
- Commitment to excellence.
- Excellent analytics skills.
- Pro-active and hands-on attitude.
- Motivated and enthusiastic team player.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Interested in this position? Please apply with cv and cover letter.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.