You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
30+ days ago - req36343
Senior Security Specialist
In a nutshell
Introduction to the job
The Security Specialist supports China Security Officer to enable business while protect ASML’s intellectual property (IP), and confidential information customers and suppliers entrusted to ASML, by managing security risks associated with systems, networks, procedures and practices.
This role will maintain and manage key regional security objectives, projects and operations to make sure ASML global security strategy and roadmap are implemented consistently in China.
The position will help ASML to comply with specific security requirements from government regulators and customers as well.
Role and responsibilities
- Provides seamless coordination between China region and ASML sectors on (information and physical)security matters.
- Ensure security policies/standards/processes/guidelines are consistently enforced across all sites.
- Review system/application/procedure change request from security perspective, and manage documentation.
- Support and drive global and local security initiatives throughout project lifecycle.
- Drive the implementation of security development lifecycle concept.
- Work with related teams to coordinate response to security incidents.
- Develop training or awareness materials, and deliver training sessions to employees.
- Track security related news, analyze potential impact on ASML, and have stakeholders updated in time.
- Analyze new/existing laws, regulations, and standards, etc., identify applicable articles, and propose response plans.
- Collect and examine security data, discover trends & incident root causes, compile and deliver reports.
- Some travel will be required to other ASML offices in the country, and abroad (+/- 20%)
Education and experience
- Technical/IT/informatics background bachelor degree
- Knowledge of security development lifecycle management
- Knowledge of project management
- Knowledge of cloud computing (Azure, AWS, etc.)
- Knowledge of prevalent risk assessment frameworks and methodologies, e.g.
- Standard of Good Practice developed by Information Security Forum (ISF)
NIST SP 800 30 framework
- CISSP/CISM or comparable certification desired
- More than 5 years’ experience as an Information Security professional in two or more of following areas:
IT and Security project execution
Secure software development
- Security operations, governance and risk assessment
- Translating the output of the assessment into security baseline/plan/action
- Communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Security awareness training for audiences of different levels and functions
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Analytical, precise, tenacious, autonomous
- Deep technical knowledge of IT and/or physical Security
- PowerShell, etc.
- Good communication/organization skills
- Good English communication, writing and reading skills.
- Be self-driven, and can work independently with limited supervision.
- Be passionate about security and protecting intellectual property.
- Have strong interest in cybersecurity regulatory rules, requirements and enhancement.
- Understand ethical behavior and business practices, and ensure that own behavior and the behavior of others is consistent with these standards and aligns with the values of the organization.
- Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problem, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
To be completed
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.