You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
CS EUV Pre-install Coordinator
In a nutshell
Introduction to the job
The EUV Pre-install coordinator ensures the customer’s fab preparation to execute complex installations.The EUV pre-install coordinator directly reports to the CS EUV install Group Leader.
Role and responsibilities
• Based on the daily plan of EUV pre-install, ensure the required tools and materials are available at the right time at the right place
• Coordinate pre-installation at customer fab, 5D modeling discussion, system layout, utility hook-up discussion with all stake holders, pre-install audit(PICA) and transfer to MI team
• Fully aware of FIR and IRM, deliver to all stake holders incl. customer
• Make a pre-install plan master plan and align the schedule with all stakeholders
• Provide progress-reporting as well as feedback
• Answer customer questions and assist customers in a professional manner
• Closely co-operated and communicate with VHN FPE team
• On time issue escalation and resolve in the right way
Education and experience
• Bachelor’s degree with engineering background (Industrial Engineering, Mechatronics, Mechanical engineering, Electronics, Electric engineering, (Applied) Physics, or comparable)
• Prefer 2-5 years of experience as an engineer
• Basic CAD experience
• Knowledge of business complexity, customer support/engineering and/or relevant industry
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, able to level with stakeholders (customer, colleagues, 3rd party, etc)
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
• Able to work in a very dynamic and fast paced environment
• Open for cultural differences and able to work with site of different culture and way of working
• Motivated, pro-active, self-driven, and flexible
• Good verbal and written, in English
• Great coordination skills
• Independent, proactive, sense of responsibility, team player, good communication skills, customer oriented (both internal and external), stress-resistant, and flexibility
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.
* 타 포지션과 중복지원 불가